5.7 Hemi with a whippel.
IMG 1982

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Not surprised. Nice truck but it’s same ballpark price as the big three and doesn’t complete.
I don’t like um at all. I think there hideous, and the interior is quirky. It is marginally better looking than the first gen Titans, but that ain’t sayin much.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ya but you have the mentality that newer is better and more dependable. First gen or second gen with a 12v is much more dependable then same mileage newer truck. You’d have to buy new to be as dependable down the road. That’s what I’m saying is I’m not willing to make that payment and hopes on warranty. We don’t have good luck with warranty. It would be a 12k bill to me. My 3500$ truck is just fine, I’m good brother!

Says the guy that rented a newer truck instead of driving his own to Tennessee!

Gatcha on that one, ha ha

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Says the guy that rented a newer truck instead of driving his own to Tennessee!

Gatcha on that one, ha ha
Nah not really. Couldn’t afford to take it at the time especially with all the Pioneer failures during that time. But I did what I needed to come. That needed tires to make the trip. And back then I was planning on keeping it so I wanted to lower it back down and go with smaller wheels.
Would’ve been 3000$. Truck rental was only 800 for the 10 days of rental(which btw is kinda worth it to put 5000 miles of depreciation and maintenance on someone else’s truck, less the a month of payments). Spent 5000 on that trip some I’m still paying on, couldn’t exactly do that. Btw that truck is still sitting on those tires in same spot. However I do have new tires finally. But a sxs or a place to ride is more important to me then a pretty truck and it wouldnt do what we wanted with a small box so the ‘98 which was my dream truck is going up for sale.
I’m not made of money, gotta make choices and a long time ago that choice was made to camp and ride with friends and family and that’s still what’s actually important to me!;)

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Nah not really. Couldn’t afford to take it at the time especially with all the Pioneer failures during that time. But I did what I needed to come. That needed tires to make the trip. And back then I was planning on keeping it so I wanted to lower it back down and go with smaller wheels.
Would’ve been 3000$. Truck rental was only 800 for the 10 days of rental. Spent 5000 on that trip some I’m still paying on, couldn’t exactly do that. Btw that truck is still sitting on those tires in same spot. However I do have new tires finally. But a sxs or a place to ride is more important to me then a pretty truck and it wouldnt do what we wanted with a small box so the ‘98 which was my dream truck is going up for sale.
I’m not made of money, gotta make choices and a long time ago that choice was made to camp and ride with friends and family and that’s still what’s actually important to me!;)

I knew what it was but I couldn’t resist poking gramps. See there, I did it again. Ha

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I knew what it was but I couldn’t resist poking gramps. See there, I did it again. Ha
Didn’t poke me at all brother. BTW I love being called gramps for some reason. The important thing is I made it and had a lot of fun. A couple times actually and we’d never gone more then a few hundred miles. Just wanted to say I didn’t bring that truck because it was old and couldn’t make it. It was simply because we didn’t have enough for a common thing people need to buy.
People buy what people want sometimes in a different way of others. My trucks have always been super dependable for my needs. I’m not telling everyone to not buy an old pos like mine, I’m telling everyone that tries to explain to me why my family needs a new one that we just don’t! Paycheck is only so much so I divide it best I can. Honda, Cummins, Jap cars, Apple, Beretta. I try to be smart. Ya I’m one sided but when I spend money I like to get biggest return per dollar. I fight hard when people tell me I need certain things to get the job done, been doing it a long long while with my family and proud of what we accomplished on minimal cash and yes we’ve been getting it done regardless of the bulls***. Give me a lottery win and things may be different but I still won’t be afraid of working.

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Didn’t poke me at all brother. BTW I love being called gramps for some reason. The important thing is I made it and had a lot of fun. A couple times actually and we’d never gone more then a few hundred miles. Just wanted to say I didn’t bring that truck because it was old and couldn’t make it. It was simply because we didn’t have enough for a common thing people need to buy.
People buy what people want sometimes in a different way of others. My trucks have always been super dependable for my needs. I’m not telling everyone to not buy an expensive new truck I’m telling everyone that tries to explain to me why my family needs one that we just don’t! Paycheck is only so much so I divide it best I can. Honda, Cummins, Jap cars, Apple, Beretta. I try to be smart. Ya I’m one sided but when I spend money I like to get biggest return per dollar. I fight hard when people tell me I need certain things to get the job done, been doing it a long long while with my family and proud of what we accomplished on minimal cash. Give me a lottery win and things may be different but I still won’t be afraid of working.

That’s really the main reason we keep you around.

What about Coors....has it let you down?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!