Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One morning i was taking a dump/giving a dump on the toilet after eating applebees the nignt before (i also had appitzers) and beer and ran out of toilet paper. Thankfully i take a dump with the door open so i yelled to my wife and asked if we had an dodges or chevys i could wipe my butt with because toilet paper was more valueable. Lol
No truer words we spoken in this thread!

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If they were damp it’s very possible. Not all bales are the same size buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What size were they? 5x6 or 6x6. One of the reasons they roll hay is to help shed water. It would take a big tractor to pick up 3500 pounds with the front end loader which is what most hay spears are connected to.

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Many miles as in 10? Then you realized it wasnt good enough so you got a dually?
It actually pulled it a lot better because I had done a lot of performance work to it. The dually came up for sale,bigger on the inside, safer with a load and over 200,000 less miles.

J

JTW

It actually pulled it a lot better because I had done a lot of performance work to it. The dually came up for sale,bigger on the inside, safer with a load and over 200,000 less miles.
What, it didn’t come equipped?? Huh..

Reactions: sharp
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You never compared apples to apples nor said how much weight you were pulling. I stated that with the same powertrain a 1/2 ton would pull more weight, then you said the 3/4 ton Ram had a 6.4 and not a 5.7. You never showed an eb pulling that much weight. But thanks to another member we know the truth about how much weight/load you were pulling. When you get that new eb hook about 15,000 pounds behind it and let me know how it handles it. If eb's are all that, why don't they put them in a 3/4 pr 1 ton? Most gas burners will move a load but handling it and stopping it a totally different scenario. The modifications to my diesel 3/4 ton were for performance only. No airbags or suspension mods to bandaid a problem. Both diesels would pull the load and as I stated earlier the dually was more stable and secure than the 3/4 ton. And as far as room for an office I guarantee you my Mega-Cab had more room and was just as nice as your little 1/2 ton eb.

Reactions: Plumber32
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You never compared apples to apples nor said how much weight you were pulling. I stated that with the same powertrain a 1/2 ton would pull more weight, then you said the 3/4 ton Ram had a 6.4 and not a 5.7. You never showed an eb pulling that much weight. But thanks to another member we know the truth about how much weight/load you were pulling. When you get that new eb hook about 15,000 pounds behind it and let me know how it handles it. If eb's are all that, why don't they put them in a 3/4 pr 1 ton? Most gas burners will move a load but handling it and stopping it a totally different scenario. The modifications to my diesel 3/4 ton were for performance only. No airbags or suspension mods to bandaid a problem. Both diesels would pull the load and as I stated earlier the dually was more stable and secure than the 3/4 ton. And as far as room for an office I guarantee you my Mega-Cab had more room and was just as nice as your little 1/2 ton eb.
I pull a office trailer! HA!

Reactions: sharp and Mopower58
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Currently my friends PowerStroke is down and he was planning to go camping with us next weekend. He’s got front end issues (didn’t know ford ever needed front ends fixed lol) but got most of that handled this weekend, however the big one now is his dash cluster took a s*** and is common issue so can’t find used so sent it in to one of the eBay fix shops. He has no charging, lights,heater radio and a few other things. Hoping to get that back by next Friday.
If not ready I mentioned he can drive my old Cummins because we will be taking the camper van. I also mentioned it doesn’t need electronics to drive and would be ready To work if he needed;)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Currently my friends PowerStroke is down and he was planning to go camping with us next weekend. He’s got front end issues (didn’t know ford ever needed front ends fixed lol) but got most of that handled this weekend, however the big one now is his dash cluster took a s*** and is common issue so can’t find used so sent it in to one of the eBay fix shops. He has no charging, lights,heater radio and a few other things. Hoping to get that back by next Friday.
If not ready I mentioned he can drive my old Cummins because we will be taking the camper van. I also mentioned it doesn’t need electronics to drive and would be ready To work if he needed;)
That friend needs a nice pioneer 1000. I’ll deliver.

J

JTW

You’re a f***ing idiot... I said multiple times even slowly how, and what I was comparing. You’re the one that keeps comparing a f***ing half ton gas truck to an hd diesel. Not me... I’m aware of the stopping and handling of the weight capability between a half ton and a 3/4 or better truck. But since, you didn’t get it the first time and felt the need to go talk about your mopar s*** on a thread that was clearly about half ton fords.. Here we go again. “Thanks, to another member we know how much load you were pulling” what do you think was being pulled on our trip to Moab? As you’re apparently all knowing? It was prolly 10-12k... and as stated before the truck we took was a 3/4 6.4 ram. And it was a turd! You by your own admissions keep talking about how a 3/4 or bigger is better for pulling. Again, I agree... at least it should be. And given that, if the 3/4 ram struggled in the mountains the 1/2 ton with a smaller motor and lesser suspension would do even worse. That’s not a difficult concept to grasp. But you continue to insist that mopar is the only thing out there. And you’re just f***ing wrong. You’re mega cab may have more room.. I dunno. Nor do I care. As I said previously... through a set of bags on the eb and it will do better than the ram we drove to Moab. AGAIN... well aware it’s not a dedicated pulling truck. That’s not what I’m looking for. But you seem to keep opening your suck and trying to get a taste. You literally have zero experience with what it’s being compared!

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
When you pull the same weight to Moab with your eb and get better mileage let me know. I never said anything about a gas engine being better than a Cummins. You are now in a diesel thread talking about a gas burner. Ironic huh?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!