The good old Cummins days!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Idk would you load a bunch of weight or a trailer full of anything behind a front wheel drive
Why no ridgeline? They are a Honda Pilot with a bed,too small,only offer a v-6, unibody and front wheel drive or all wheel drive only. Kinda like a car with a truck bed, elcamino/rancheroish but weaker and smaller. Figured I would post why no ridgeline on this thread so as not to offend the Ford people.
The first gen was butt ugly, the second gen is weak/sissy looking. Disgrace!

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nissan sales are off nearly 5% on trucks. They are laying off employees at the Canton,Ms. plant. Most of them are associates and not direct Nissan employees. Nissan trucks are ranked 5th with Ram being ranked 1st.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nissan sales are off nearly 5% on trucks. They are laying off employees at the Canton,Ms. plant. Most of them are associates and not direct Nissan employees. Nissan trucks are ranked 5th with Ram being ranked 1st.
I loved the original Titan. It gave yota a run for the money. Everyone in the shop always commented on how much low end tq it had, would bark tires just touching throttle.
The new one is nice, had some problems initially with trans but think they have that fixed. She’s a heavy pig, for sure built well and Cummins but it’s a v engine so not the torque. Just overpriced is its main problem. Nissan full size has never had the dependability of Toyota so it’s in a rough spot. They banked to much on a mediocre engine to save the truck just because it said Cummins. They tried what Dodge did in 89 and failed.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
IMG 0808

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It was funny years back when I asked my Cummins guy about mileage after the tune he was doing on my 98. He said it’s going to suck bad for a couple weeks then mellow out. I thought that was weird and asked why. He laughed and said “well with the additional 350 foot pounds I know you’ll be enjoying the sound of it for at least that long before you drive it like a white guy again. But yes then at that point it’ll get the same mileage” he was right

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think it’s a generalization about PS vs Cummins in a ¾-1Ton

Just giving you crap I found those on the ChevySucksMeme page on IG.
I totally thought it was funny. I give Ford guys s*** but I’d take it over a Duramax (except 6.0/6.4) anyday.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I think there was an agreement between Ford and Cummins not to put a Cummins in a 5500 series truck and below. I had several Cummins powered Ram 5500 customers that ran a repo truck or a boom/commercial tool box truck.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!