Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I like green but this needs a stripe or something.
IMG 0831

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Those 20” wheels would feel great on 11 miles of dirt road around my area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. You wouldn’t see a trailer full of dirt bikes behind that in the Pacific NW. At best it’s for those glam campers with full hookups on cement that are scared of scratches and follow 7-7 rules:rolleyes:
But...it’s still sexy!

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Popeye needs a truck like is in post [HASHTAG]#123[/HASHTAG] if he is in the dirt :)

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@popeye truck is no mess around. Cummins dually with a manual.

With a Warn upright 8274 winch, exhaust brake 60 horse injectors, after market BD turbo adjustable waste gate, and some day I hope to put my old methanol injection set up on it from my old 12 valve that I pulled from another truck. But it’s not all shiny or very pretty

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
With a Warn upright 8274 winch, exhaust brake 60 horse injectors, after market BD turbo adjustable waste gate, and some day I hope to put my old methanol injection set up on it from my old 12 valve that I pulled from another truck. But it’s not all shiny or very pretty

That reminds me,I have a brand new methanol injection kit set up for two dominators but never got it put on my HEMI. I need to round it all up so I can get rid of it. It has tank,pump,lines,etc.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That reminds me,I have a brand new methanol injection kit set up for two dominators but never got it put on my HEMI. I need to round it all up so I can get rid of it. It has tank,pump,lines,etc.

I know with my kit from snow performance, on my 12 valve it kept the egts way down, in a much safer range when towing heavy, plus seat of the pants it gave it more power and it increased the fuel mileage from 20 mpg to 22. You just had to remember to turn it off when it was raining and the truck wasn’t loaded. The dually tires would break at freeway speeds when the third stage would come on

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I know with my kit from snow performance, on my 12 valve it kept the egts way down, in a much safer range when towing heavy, plus seat of the pants it gave it more power and it increased the fuel mileage from 20 mpg to 22. You just had to remember to turn it off when it was raining and the truck wasn’t loaded. The dually tires would break at freeway speeds when the third stage would come on

Like this?

Reactions: Mopower58
Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Yea on a diesel EGT's can literally be a killer. All those deletes I did on 6.7 Cummins definitely helped lower the EGT's. The Smarty programmers probably helped also. I know on my 07.5 Cummins delete I put the Glacier Diesel elbow and intake plate on the cylinder head. It has a raised roof design and is supposed to feed more turbo air to #5 and #6 cylinders which lowers their EGTs. On a heavily boosted 6.7 those two cylinders were normally the ones that would blow a head gasket and consequently warp the head just a little.

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Like this?
That thing is fast! I thought it was my son's at first being white and having that 6 inch stack. He did put 200 hp injectors in his. Said it woke it up but now he is worried about the clutch. It is a 6 speed. He is putting gauges on it now, then a programmer. He is eat up with it!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

This is what my injection kit looked like 4 years ago when new. It probably has a lot of dust on it now! :D

IMG 0866

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!