Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@PioneerPete all she needs now is a nice rear bumper. Gotta say with your front, a rear tube bumper would be awesome. And just so happens to be my next project. It's gotta wait til around 3rd week of January or so. Gotta work overtime plus allow shipping time for Tig and plasma cutter. Plus ordering the tubing. For some reason I'm thinking 1.75" but no idea why (wink)

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@PioneerPete all she needs now is a nice rear bumper. Gotta say with your front, a rear tube bumper would be awesome. And just so happens to be my next project. It's gotta wait til around 3rd week of January or so. Gotta work overtime plus allow shipping time for Tig and plasma cutter. Plus ordering the tubing. For some reason I'm thinking 1.75" but no idea why (wink)
tube would be nice, but I want one of those s-10 bumpers. I like having the top of the bumper as something I can stand or sit on, and can't do that with tube! plus I know @drfubar doesn't like the s-10 bumpers, and that makes me want one even more!lol

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
and old Pete's gonna take offence, you keep call him a "she"...:confused:

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
tube would be nice, but I want one of those s-10 bumpers. I like having the top of the bumper as something I can stand or sit on, and can't do that with tube! plus I know @drfubar doesn't like the s-10 bumpers, and that makes me want one even more!lol
Oh I know. When he told me it wasn't for him, it suddenly became my favorite. I'm with you also on the flat surface. Plus the step is perfect for a winch.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I dont know how they did it... those canadians must have sold their souls to be able to build shocks like that.

I keep liking everyone say how good it is makes me stay on target on doing it. That's a lot of money at once but well spent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I keep liking everyone say how good it is makes me stay on target on doing it. That's a lot of money at once but well spent

It is alot, and I was worried I'd be let down bc I expected alot for the money. Man, they did NOT disappoint!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It is alot, and I was worried I'd be let down bc I expected alot for the money. Man, they did NOT disappoint!

If I keep bottoming out the front non stop I'm not sure how long my front end will last... I hit hard at least 8-10 times this weekend.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I keep bottoming out the front non stop I'm not sure how long my front end will last... I hit hard at least 8-10 times this weekend.

I know its a lot to spend, but the suspension upgrade is by far the best mod I've done to mine. you can actually drive it on the trail with some speed and not worry about bottoming out anymore. and the ride is smoooooth.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know its a lot to spend, but the suspension upgrade is by far the best mod I've done to mine. you can actually drive it on the trail with some speed and not worry about bottoming out anymore. and the ride is smoooooth.

I'm going to hold out for my friends to custom build me some. If that doesn't work, I will be doing fronts at the bare minimum.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Driving too fast, never could become a retard

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Driving too fast, never could become a retard

Guilty as charged! When I ride with people who want to go slow I'm fine doing that @Montecresto and @Tigermark saw me go slow all day... however when I'm alone or with rzrs or whatever I run faster. This weekend I ended up alone so I did some jumps and fast riding and ended up bottoming out a lot. I'm happy either way but my machine is not...

advertisement