sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you put up the address of the place so we can get a idea of where it is. I would like to go next time.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm very curious, I wonder if the Elka's or another brand would be useful in actually lowering the suspension height for better street manners

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you put up the address of the place so we can get a idea of where it is. I would like to go next time.
I don't know the address, but if you google "raccoon mountain campground" you will find it. the parking and trailhead is at the campground entrance.

advertisement
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry about the welds. The Miller burnt a tip and he had to change over to the Lincoln it doesn't have gas on it.
Shooot, man... helluva lot better than my welding! the welds looked good, just a couple spots here and there where it burnt through in the gaps in the backer plates. no biggie. that reminds me, I need to get some semi gloss tomorrow and touch it all up!

Reactions: Windrock1000
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shooot, man... helluva lot better than my welding! the welds looked good, just a couple spots here and there where it burnt through in the gaps in the backer plates. no biggie. that reminds me, I need to get some semi gloss tomorrow and touch it all up!

Grind them down a little and wire brush it before you paint and it will look a lot better.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks, I found it, it's about 2.5 hrs from me which is perfect. Keep us posted. @Manwell @LandPioneer
you guys just say when... I can ride most any weekend. I happen to have a few week days off this week for the Holiday, and my pedal foot is itching for some action!lol It killed me to not go ride today bc the weather was perfect, but had to go to my sister's for a late Christmas dinner. Tomorrow, by-God! I'm RIDN'!
Nothing says we can't go again on Saturday, or next Monday (believe I get a Holiday for New Year that day), so yall just let me know when and what time... we'll have us a little Aetna Mountain Adventure! hell, who knows, maybe @Delton will have his new toys paid for by Monday...

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks, I found it, it's about 2.5 hrs from me which is perfect. Keep us posted. @Manwell @LandPioneer
oh, and bring camping gear if you want... there are several nice bluffs to camp at up there. and the peanut butter hole provides entertainment into the wee hours of the morning on the weekends...

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
you guys just say when... I can ride most any weekend. I happen to have a few week days off this week for the Holiday, and my pedal foot is itching for some action!lol It killed me to not go ride today bc the weather was perfect, but had to go to my sister's for a late Christmas dinner. Tomorrow, by-God! I'm RIDN'!
Nothing says we can't go again on Saturday, or next Monday (believe I get a Holiday for New Year that day), so yall just let me know when and what time... we'll have us a little Aetna Mountain Adventure! hell, who knows, maybe @Delton will have his new toys paid for by Monday...

Heck yeah I definitely would like to check this place out with you guys. What kind of riding is it? Looks like it is around 2hrs from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heck yeah I definitely would like to check this place out with you guys. What kind of riding is it? Looks like it is around 2hrs from me.

its an undeveloped mountain with trails all over it. used to be mining. they still do some logging. lots of power lines. pretty much every type of riding you can imagine. rocks, mud, hills, overlooks, it's got it all. load up and come on!lol

Reactions: sharp
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
its an undeveloped mountain with trails all over it. used to be mining. they still do some logging. lots of power lines. pretty much every type of riding you can imagine. rocks, mud, hills, overlooks, it's got it all. load up and come on!lol

Nice. I would ride down there today but I got a pinhole leak in my tow vehicle radiator hose. I ordered a hose but it won't be in until tomorrow. Definitely excited about checking out another place to ride. You can't have too many! Lol

advertisement