BOX1

P1000 The Making Of Pete

PioneerPete submitted a new Garage Item:

The Making of Pete

View attachment 8943 View attachment 8944 View attachment 8945 View attachment 8946 View attachment 8948
Trying to document Pete's transformation. So far he has a hard roof, popout windshield, warn winch, brushguard, rear fender flares, and pyle 500w tube. Almost forgot the control arm guards. Second battery, isolator, pdm, light bar, and cubes to come next weekend. Damyou @JACKAL !! LOL

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Most areas over this side you're not allowed. Some up north. You've got to get the maps and plan which road through town is ok and which isn't good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, 6 months since I've updated old Pete's saga...?
Guess I should share this pic of the old boy doing work on Aetna yesterday! :D
PoPo Tow

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 49134
Hey look @joeymt33 and @drfubar it's another umbilical cord!! Lmao. Man does that look familiar lol. I'm sure glad you finally posted a pic of Pete. I was beginning to wonder if you still owned a sxs or not lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 49134
Hey look @joeymt33 and @drfubar it's another umbilical cord!! Lmao. Man does that look familiar lol. I'm sure glad you finally posted a pic of Pete. I was beginning to wonder if you still owned a sxs or not lol

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry I haven't been engaged much, but I'm still creeping around from time to time to see what's going on. Wanted to stop by and give an update on the Honda product improvement campaign and other marginalia... just completed post maintenance testing on Aetna Mtn, and I must say it is amazing what the updates did for my machine! My buddy that helped me test it kept commenting that it was quieter and smoother shifting. As the driver I definitely noticed an improved ability to creep at low speeds while keeping the clutches fully engaged. Before the update it would shudder at low speeds, and really bad when engaging reverse.
The extended warranty kicked in and covered rear diff seal replacement.
All total I had the cabin comfort kit, clutch replacement/upgrade, and rear diff seals replaced. My cost? $0.00
Got a happy Honda owner right here!
I've also attached a pic of the box of mud "keepsake" that the mechanic so carefully placed in the bed for me to bring home!lol
Dirt

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry I haven't been engaged much, but I'm still creeping around from time to time to see what's going on. Wanted to stop by and give an update on the Honda product improvement campaign and other marginalia... just completed post maintenance testing on Aetna Mtn, and I must say it is amazing what the updates did for my machine! My buddy that helped me test it kept commenting that it was quieter and smoother shifting. As the driver I definitely noticed an improved ability to creep at low speeds while keeping the clutches fully engaged. Before the update it would shudder at low speeds, and really bad when engaging reverse.
All total I had the cabin comfort kit, clutch replacement/upgrade, and rear diff seals replaced. My cost? $0.00
I've also attached a pic of the box of mud "keepsake" that the mechanic so carefully placed in the bed for me to bring home!lol
View attachment 62671

Hahaha. Nice job from the mechanic. Good to see you poke your head out. You coming to Takeover again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 62671
Good to hear from you again. We need to plan another ride on aetna mountian, that place was awsome!

jtucker

jtucker

Lifetime Member
Jan 12, 2017
North GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
where do you unload at when you goto Aetna Mtn

jtucker

jtucker

Lifetime Member
Jan 12, 2017
North GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
how much is it to have a key
Im on the hunting lease on the other side of the mtn and you can get a key and a camp spot i think for $500.00

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!