P1000 The Making Of Pete

PioneerPete submitted a new Garage Item:

The Making of Pete

View attachment 8943 View attachment 8944 View attachment 8945 View attachment 8946 View attachment 8948
Trying to document Pete's transformation. So far he has a hard roof, popout windshield, warn winch, brushguard, rear fender flares, and pyle 500w tube. Almost forgot the control arm guards. Second battery, isolator, pdm, light bar, and cubes to come next weekend. Damyou @JACKAL !! LOL

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
how much is it to have a key
Im on the hunting lease on the other side of the mtn and you can get a key and a camp spot i think for $500.00
I tried the hunt lease for a couple years, but it just wasn't for me. I believe ama is about 350 or 4 a year. I do their engineering work, so I don't pay for mine. if you find them on facebook, you can get all the details.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anybody have a recommendation on a-arms? I would like to get front and rear. would be really cool if camber could be adjusted without removing the bolts/bushings.

Reactions: sharp
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What do you want to know? I’ve replaced all mine twice.. no s***!
@nbomar had two failures after he put shocks on, both failures happened on the road back to camp, he thinks he had his spring preload set too high/cv in a bind and at high speed blew them out. I'm sure he'll pick up on this and reply, I haven't talked to him about fun in a while.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haven't replaced one yet but have had them off to install boot. Almost as easy as my Foreman. Mines been at a 30+ degree angle for well over 2yrs without breaking. Cage did have a few small chips missing lol

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Stop putting it in diff lock goober;)
Hell I use diff lock alot. Any climbing where I think I need 4wd. I lock it in. The key is using it in reverse keep the wheels straight as possible . Steering stops help keep everything together. With the lift.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!