P1000 The Making Of Pete

PioneerPete submitted a new Garage Item:

The Making of Pete

View attachment 8943 View attachment 8944 View attachment 8945 View attachment 8946 View attachment 8948
Trying to document Pete's transformation. So far he has a hard roof, popout windshield, warn winch, brushguard, rear fender flares, and pyle 500w tube. Almost forgot the control arm guards. Second battery, isolator, pdm, light bar, and cubes to come next weekend. Damyou @JACKAL !! LOL

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the vids girls. That was a nice 30 minute lunch break.

That Aetna place looks easy, I guess I'll bring my sons powerwheel.

This doesn't Count Joey....

Bfpw

advertisement
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Aenta Mountain High Speed Runs

Awesome! I think all your videos captured the essence of Aetna Mtn... the only parts I haven't seen are dropping into/climbing out of the pretty bluff and running out to split rock and the power line climb coming up out of there... you got some air on that climb...

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome! I think all your videos captured the essence of Aetna Mtn... the only parts I haven't seen are dropping into/climbing out of the pretty bluff and running out to split rock and the power line climb coming up out of there... you got some air on that climb...

We can't give everything to them at one time! Maybe tomorrow. Takes forever to up loaded this videos. It crash my internet twice today. Luckily it business class with unlimited internet.

Reactions: sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!