P1000 The Making Of Pete

PioneerPete submitted a new Garage Item:

The Making of Pete

View attachment 8943 View attachment 8944 View attachment 8945 View attachment 8946 View attachment 8948
Trying to document Pete's transformation. So far he has a hard roof, popout windshield, warn winch, brushguard, rear fender flares, and pyle 500w tube. Almost forgot the control arm guards. Second battery, isolator, pdm, light bar, and cubes to come next weekend. Damyou @JACKAL !! LOL

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm gonna order just the converter from them. Luckily I already have wiring installed.
There's nothing special about the converter. I ordered one off Amazon.
@PioneerPete Does the converter have it's own power wire? Or does it run power through the tail light wires?

Reactions: Windrock1000
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
maybe we can get everything lined up... I'm sure everyone will enjoy AMA... it's been "the place" to ride around here for ever.
I do have some travel for work coming up over the next few months, but we definitely need to make an effort to put a group of p1ks on Aetna!
I guess we need to start by checking @joeymt33 's schedule for the next few months... do you have his secretary's number?
What time are y'all planning on meeting up to ride? And where?

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's nothing special about the converter. I ordered one off Amazon.
@PioneerPete Does the converter have it's own power wire? Or does it run power through the tail light wires?
there is not separate power wire running to the converter. and I think you're correct, its just a standard converter... wouldn't have to order it from them necessarily.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What time are y'all planning on meeting up to ride? And where?
we haven't set a time yet. we were waiting to see who could join, and then try to work something out to accommodate. we'll probably meet there at AMA, or someplace nearby.
Do you think you'll make it down?

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
we haven't set a time yet. we were waiting to see who could join, and then try to work something out to accommodate. we'll probably meet there at AMA, or someplace nearby.
Do you think you'll make it down?
Not sure yet, still trying to figure out what I have going on.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
there is not separate power wire running to the converter. and I think you're correct, its just a standard converter... wouldn't have to order it from them necessarily.
I was curious to see if they were including a powered converter. I'm in the process of wiring my tail lights and after talking with @CumminsPusher I opted for the powered converter. He experienced some issues from the non-powered converters. Let us know how it works for you. I plan on installing mine today since the weather is crappy!

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was curious to see if they were including a powered converter. I'm in the process of wiring my tail lights and after talking with @CumminsPusher I opted for the powered converter. He experienced some issues from the non-powered converters. Let us know how it works for you. I plan on installing mine today since the weather is crappy!
it looks exactly like this...
Upload 2017 1 14 9 38 36
except it doesn't say "to bike", it says "to car"

Reactions: sharp
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
what problem did @CumminsPusher run into? mine works perfectly except for the crappy switch they sent me.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
maybe we can get everything lined up... I'm sure everyone will enjoy AMA... it's been "the place" to ride around here for ever.
I do have some travel for work coming up over the next few months, but we definitely need to make an effort to put a group of p1ks on Aetna!
I guess we need to start by checking @joeymt33 's schedule for the next few months... do you have his secretary's number?
See what we can get lined up. As long as I use it by April 1st. Then I get 56 more hrs which will get eaten up by the Takeover lol

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!