P1000 The Making Of Pete

PioneerPete submitted a new Garage Item:

The Making of Pete

View attachment 8943 View attachment 8944 View attachment 8945 View attachment 8946 View attachment 8948
Trying to document Pete's transformation. So far he has a hard roof, popout windshield, warn winch, brushguard, rear fender flares, and pyle 500w tube. Almost forgot the control arm guards. Second battery, isolator, pdm, light bar, and cubes to come next weekend. Damyou @JACKAL !! LOL

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Soooo.. @PioneerPete, I saw this and thought of you!!

I bet you didn’t know this
Dead men tell no tales

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
who wants to ride with me and @Windrock1000 on Aetna Mtn on Monday (apparently its a Holiday)??? @joeymt33 @Delton @drfubar @sharp @Manwell @LandPioneer

Reactions: Delton
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
who wants to ride with me and @Windrock1000 on Aetna Mtn on Monday (apparently its a Holiday)??? @joeymt33 @Delton @drfubar @sharp @Manwell @LandPioneer
we can also ride on Saturday or Sunday... there is an open ride on Saturday, so there will be a lot of people up there then...

Reactions: Windrock1000
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's MLK's birthday. I'd love to but gotta work. Can't pass up double time and a half. FedEx has been to my house alot this week and I'm broke as hell (literally). Maybe next time man.

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I wish I could. I haven't been home since the 5th and I get to be home Sunday and then back on the road Monday. This crap needs to slow down soon.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
got the turnpro signal kit with trailer light converter installed this evening. it came with 6 amber LEDs and a trailer light converter that's typically used to make a plug for a trailer on a car or truck that doesn't have a trailer pigtail from the factory. also came with a premade harness that ran from the front amber blinkers back to a flasher, then toggle switch, then to the rear of the vehicle. had to cut all 6 rear light wires (there's a tail light, brake light, and ground going to each light in the rear). spliced the 6 ends coming from the p1k's harness together (2 tail lights together, 2 brake lights together, and 2 grounds together) and ran those three wires to the converter. ran the wires from the turnpro to that same side of the converter. the other side of the converter (the "out" side) connected to the left and right rear lights.
It took about 3 hours to install it (several breaks in there), and the pre made harness already in the split loom was nice. all the different run lengths on the harness were right on. everything went pretty much as expected. the installation instructions weren't great.
My only real complaint is that the mini toggle switch feels kinda crappy... it doesn't always work properly when switching it to the left, but it seems to be working ok for now. probably not too much to replace it if I need to.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man I got 43 hours of vacation to take before April so we gotta plan a ride. Maybe get with Joey and the others and come ride Aetna with you.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man I got 43 hours of vacation to take before April so we gotta plan a ride. Maybe get with Joey and the others and come ride Aetna with you.
maybe we can get everything lined up... I'm sure everyone will enjoy AMA... it's been "the place" to ride around here for ever.
I do have some travel for work coming up over the next few months, but we definitely need to make an effort to put a group of p1ks on Aetna!
I guess we need to start by checking @joeymt33 's schedule for the next few months... do you have his secretary's number?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!