Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Funny you brought this up. I'm looking for some 1" ID rubber hose now. It was a great idea @Chooglin had doing this but you guys are hooking to the wrong bar IMO. I guess if you have a back panel in and the shield doesn't hang over the first bar of the rack. I'm trying to seal out as far back as I can go.

I didn’t realize there was another way to install it! It fits perfectly like it was cut to fit there. I’m interested in seeing some pics of what you would recommend. Thanks

Reactions: rtn001 and Chooglin
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I've wondered what everyone was doing in the back? The shield is cut to rest over the first bar on the rack. The way I've seen most boxes mounted, including mine, the box sets back a little from the first bar on the rack. The cab rops are tilted back so you have to keep your box back a little so the lid will open all the way. The shield should tuck into that void and essentially rest on the rear fenders. I plan to clamp mine over the first bar, then you're sealed all the way to the back of the machine.

Rubber At Rack

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yes the size I posted fits very tight!

The smaller one were so tight I clamped them here and they don’t move at all! These are the ones too small to use to clamp the TriggerShield...

C

Chooglin

Forget it, I just blew up your pic and see now that that's where you're clamping it. I thought @Chooglin clamped to the seat bracket bar, the bigger one in front of the rack?
Yes I did , I thought that's how it was designed. Putting it on the lower bar does give you more protection.

Screenshot 20190711 201453 Gallery

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Plastic clips for the shield are due to arrive today. Can't wait to try them out and hope they fit like you said? I don't really have a problem with the shield blowing back or anything but it will be nice to have something to hold it together where I cut around my snorkel pipe.
Thanks again!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!