P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
IMG 20180929 174626

Clutch on way back to camp after a hard day on the trails.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
@CumminsPusher I can’t remember was your ROPs cut and sleeved? If not I am pretty good pressed with how the factory ROPs stood up with a Tripple Lindy off that hill
The cooler flew out on the first roll, reducing the weight of impact for the subsequent rollovers. ;)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I should have asked earlier- were any cans / beverages put to an early demise during this acrobatic feat. What was the protection level of said cooler
It was ugly, lid of cooler flew off and several beverage's we're lost. But thankfully we had replacements back at camp.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher I can’t remember was your ROPs cut and sleeved? If not I am pretty good pressed with how the factory ROPs stood up with a Tripple Lindy off that hill
Yes they were. They would’ve held up a lot better ifthe driver side hadn’t had major damage from the Takeover. Hadn’t fixed that yet, looks like I will now lmao! But that side being already damaged I think is why the roof shifted so hard to the passenger side. It still took a beating.
What some don’t realize is that the factory cage is meant to give to lessen the impact to the occupants. I’m f***ing sore but the ROPS and seatbelt did thier job. I walked away, after trying to get it back started (everyone yelling at me not to that it wouldn’t move) I believe had it been full of passengers belted holding on everyone would’ve made it just fine.
It did however sheer 2 of the ROPS bolts right out I was surprised to see that

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Been being asked a lot. We finally got the vids sent our way from the CanAm guy that joined our group part way into the ride. I’ve decided not to post the fail video as I’m honestly not wanting to see it again and I hate Monday morning football talk on what should’ve been done or not done. Maybe a later date on that.
But here’s the another angle of the successful drop in, gives a little better perspective. Pioneer is an amazing machine but slightly top heavy
Back tires were 2 feet in the air for 10 feet. Anything happens to the front not so good lol

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Was riding with on of those silly canned ham guys I was in back passenger side, donut turned into a flip. Just happened to flip right on me. Was out for 3-4 minutes cold. CT showed concusion, broken collar bone and shoulder ac seperation. And pretty sore face hard to move my jaw. Hey other than that though it was a killer weekend! Nothing to serious just be sore a week or two
When did this happen?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!