P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers all long day 99b867875b7cf91bcc3a902d848b76a9

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I was driving. Had Sammy get out prior to hitting it. Tried to climb it but no luck. Didn’t look bad so came around the top then down it. Here’s first time down from @popeye video. Wasn’t bad although back tires didn’t stay down.
Second time down not same luck, just as rear tires left the dirt front tires grabbed something and twisted the steering hard to the left. Endowed it three complete times and landed back on its tires. Hard hit.im really sore Clutch isn’t the best

Reactions: BWAF
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Here's a good sign I over did it on a Sunday night got to work like this today View attachment 89022

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Bhahaha. I don’t even know what to say. Guess it’s better then barefoot

advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher that hill is doable. The fact you crashed is just one of those things... I’ve driven off ledges that I only made it because I had it in 4wd and gassed it to pull the front back out... @my99svt watched me do it. Would have sucked to crash but at the same time I’m not happy riding a gravel road. All of us ride different than others so hopefully everyone can be respectful of your “bad” decisions. I think guys who ride in mud and water over the dash are crazy but it’s their machine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher that hill is doable. The fact you crashed is just one of those things... I’ve driven off ledges that I only made it because I had it in 4wd and gassed it to pull the front back out... @my99svt watched me do it. Would have sucked to crash but at the same time I’m not happy riding a gravel road. All of us ride different than others so hopefully everyone can be respectful of your “bad” decisions. I think guys who ride in mud and water over the dash are crazy but it’s their machine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would’ve loved to hit the gas but my wheels were jammed to the left from the rock, had I throttled I would’ve went sideways to the hill. It was tuck and roll time lol. Already hit it once no problem and second shot had better approach but it went south. Btw I will hit it again.
I do agree with you on the mud and water. I’ll always head into the roughest trail or take the hard way, everyone that’s ridden with us knows that but negative on mud and water. Not really scared of it but imo there’s nothing real technical or fun about it so why screw up the machine for for something that you don’t enjoy. Seeing how deep you can go in a lake isn’t tough it’s just 15 beers in and watch this. Now Creek riding I truly love but that’s back to the technical side, even more so coming down but I still don’t like swimming.

Last edited:
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I would’ve loved to hit the gas but my wheels were jammed to the left from the rock, had I throttled I would’ve went sideways to the hill. It was tuck and roll time lol. Already hit it once no problem and second shot had better approach but it went south. Btw I will hit it again.
I do agree with you on the mud and water. I’ll always head into the roughest trail or take the hard way, everyone that’s ridden with us knows that but negative on mud and water. Not really scared of it but imo there’s nothing real technical or fun about it so why screw up the machine for for something that you don’t enjoy. Seeing how deep you can go in a lake isn’t tough it’s just 15 beers in and watch this. Now Creek riding I truly love but that’s back to the technical side, even more so coming down but I still don’t like swimming.

I disagree I have flipped in the mud before!!! Lol

EA3E7EC1 A9E9 4112 B5D9 C415572C2940

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!