P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’m disapointed in you... so your wife screams a little and you puss out. No more sex for you then!!
I’ve got it pretty good with the ol lady. She lets me do damn near anything I feel is good for all of us. She doesn’t say no or b****es very often and always enjoys whatever we decide to do. Sometimes she needs the same respect she gives me.
When that’s given the other happens as well :)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher that hill is doable. The fact you crashed is just one of those things... I’ve driven off ledges that I only made it because I had it in 4wd and gassed it to pull the front back out... @my99svt watched me do it. Would have sucked to crash but at the same time I’m not happy riding a gravel road. All of us ride different than others so hopefully everyone can be respectful of your “bad” decisions. I think guys who ride in mud and water over the dash are crazy but it’s their machine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some one keep a camera on him at all times, HA!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well I’ve got sone fixin to do on the old girl before we head back out, but shortly when we do we’ll be ready for the mud and snow. Always loved Bighorns in snow the best and I’m hoping the heavier ply rating on these still allow for good cleanout.
Bumping up to 29” with these Bighorn copies. By copy they are exact on tread pattern but over 1/8 in deeper tread including sidewall traction. These are 6plys and do feel much stiffer on sidewall. For half the money of stockers I think they fit the bill!
Did some side work for @100Acre and he refused to just buy the beer and insisted on getting tires at least. So that worked out well for both of us. Dan they’re perfect we’re going to love them.
Here’s comparison to our factory Bighorns with probably 50+ plugs in em. Big difference.
39A46058 C9D7 417F ABB6 105F444D0766
AF201016 01A1 4398 A97D 32570A0F88D8
C0DDD563 875F 4CD0 973A 6D1692ABB9AA
90899730 C5A3 4AD8 AD01 3DBE88CCAC3E

It’ll be first time running oversized tires. Happy with the clutch update so moving forward.

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well I’ve done fixin to do in the old girl before we head back out but shortly when we do we’ll be ready for the mud and snow. Always loved Bighorns in snow the best and I’m hoping the heavier ply rating on these still allow for good cleanout.
Bumping up to 29” with these Bighorn copies. By copy they are exact on tread pattern but over 1/8 in deeper tread including sidewall traction. These are 6plys and do feel much stiffer on sidewall. For half the money of stockers I think they fit the bill!
Did some side work for @100Acre and he refused to just buy the beer and insisted on getting tires at least. So that worked out well for both of us. Dan they’re perfect we’re going to love them.
Here’s comparison to our factory Bighorns with probably 50+ plugs in em. Big difference. View attachment 89281View attachment 89280 View attachment 89279View attachment 89278
It’ll be first time running oversized tires. Happy with the clutch update so moving forward.
Way to look out for each other guys!
Remember...

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just kidding @100Acre !
I'm in the planning stages of of a trip out West, may start with the CO ride and continue West, kinda sounds like a month long journey, I'm good with that, will be tenting to keep costs down, I really want to show up at @CumminsPusher's place unannounced, not really, would love to Meet Dave and family!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm in the planning stages of of a trip out West, may start with the CO ride and continue West, kinda sounds like a month long journey, I'm good with that, will be tenting to keep costs down, I really want to show up at @CumminsPusher's place unannounced, not really, would love to Meet Dave and family!
Anyone could show up unannounced, we’re always down to meet and ride. See ya soon, Ha

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Holy sheeaat dude! That blows!

Just glad you're okay. Clutch can be fixed... you, not as easy.
Thank you. Ya sheeaat happens lol. Her heart and soul are good, I guess she was just asking for her own parts not hand me downs from her predecessor.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!