P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’m happy pissed scared and excited all at the same time! This one is a roller coaster ride for sure. Time to make up for lost time. Pretty damn awesome! I’m so excited to meet them we’re hoping for a trip very soon.
Just found out about everything last night but it’s for sure. And yes f***ers I’m a grandpa, go ahead and get it out lol. I’m good with it. Can’t be better actually!
F72C1B38 318C 465B 8B0D CCB72298F528

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks everyone. Not like I was going to hold it back but I just found out yesterday still trying to breathe and had to say something to a few first. It’s an awesome thing thank you so much.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Another congrats sir!

So it is now officially .... Gramps PNW Legend!:D

That little guy is going to be lucky to have Gramps PNW Legend to look up to for sure.
I’m in a good mood so I’ll let that slide today. ;)

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m in a good mood so I’ll let that slide today. ;)

At this point you might as well own it. I think stickers have already been printed for Clutch and Clutch Basket. Peeps are just looking for the opportunity to attach them on your behalf and submit photo evidence to the forum that is was done.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I wish we found out via an episode of Jerry Springer. I mean, I didn't even get to see anyone throw a shoe....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Crazy how things happen and 25 years all come back instantly. I can throw a shoe if needed...

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!