P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Holy crap! Are those 35” tires? Look huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol on the money. Tires for the truck I’m selling, got good deal on eBay. Just wanted to see what it would look like. Too bad something like that wouldn’t go under it without major repercussions, it would be cool! Damn sexy tire, cheaper then some sxs tires anyways.
E468BFEF 34D5 49AC 8EB1 83C68F15E54E

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wasn’t sure where to post this but figured since this is the thread about our family adventures it was best here.
It’s amazing how life is sometimes. You think you got things all figured out and things finally calmed down when a monkey wrench gets thrown in. In this case a good wrench!
Been really kinda bummed lately the lack of riding and campfires amongst the trees with family and friends gets me claustrophobic. I’m sure many have noticed my s*** attitude and for that I apologize but it’s that time of year for us.
Something happened tonight that I really needed and wanted. I can’t say too much online till I explain things to all my family but I can’t believe it and I’m grateful and a new chapter will begin shortly. :)

Last edited:
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Wasn’t sure where to post this but figured since this is the thread about our family adventures it was best here.
It’s amazing how life is sometimes. You think you got things all figured out and things finally calmed down when a monkey wrench gets thrown in. In this case a good wrench!
Been really kinda bummed lately the lack of riding and campfires amongst the trees with family and friends gets me claustrophobic. I’m sure many have noticed my s*** attitude and for that I apologize but it’s that time of year for us.
Something happened tonight that I really needed and wanted. I can’t say too much online till I explain things to all my family but I can’t believe it and I’m grateful and a new chapter will begin shortly. :)

When are you going to let us in? I mean come on now.

Aren't we all your family?

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did Honda send you a Talon

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Did you win the lottery?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!