P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Buy the first 2wd truck ever and rain switches to snow. Damn Mother Nature!
44A29208 4546 48C8 A00A AA4511942434

With that truck bought means my favorite pickup has to go. Got new tires coming along with window motor. Have new flares and going to clean it up a little but it’s really a nice truck. Gunna absolutely hate getting rid of the ‘98, she’s a sexy b**** and a downright nice truck! Unfortunately I’m just not someone that’s able to keep a vehicle of that value. Plus it just can’t haul the Pioneer like we want and we are downsizing massively to be able to get either Talon or YXZ.
Been a great solid truck and will be missed!
DF5C16F2 439A 4BEF 8144 5601A6F3B7C4

For those who don’t know we sold the snow tracks for the Pioneer. f***ing sucks but it was the right move. Unfortunately we won’t be doing those epic trips in the heavy snow, however it’s only a month and a half we can’t get around and we’ll continue to use that to regroup for Spring. Maybe someday...
Like I said we are downsizing getting ready for the next machine but will be doing it with much less bills! The f***ing Polaris will be up for sale as well. Time to shift gears!

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 101578
With that truck bought means my favorite pickup has to go. Got new tires coming along with window motor. Have new flares and going to clean it up a little but it’s really a nice truck. Gunna absolutely hate getting rid of the ‘98, she’s a sexy b**** and a downright nice truck! Unfortunately I’m just not someone that’s able to keep a vehicle of that value. Plus it just can’t haul the Pioneer like we want and we are downsizing massively to be able to get either Talon or YXZ.
View attachment 101580
For those who don’t know we sold the snow tracks for the Pioneer. f***ing sucks but it was the right move. Unfortunately we won’t be doing those epic trips in the heavy snow, however it’s only a month and a half we can’t get around and we’ll continue to use that to regroup for Spring. Maybe someday...
Like I said we are downsizing getting ready for the next machine but will be doing it with much less bills! The f***ing Polaris will be up for sale as well. Time to shift gears!
How's that rain treating the interior? Most people would at least cover it with plastic! :eek:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
How's that rain treating the interior? Most people would at least cover it with plastic! :eek:
It was but blew off. Seat is covered. Anyways I’ve got a good upholstery guy I think you forgot my field lol. My house cars and everything need just a little my friend. I work plenty, if I fixed everything when it needed we’d never have time to do anything. Some things take time.
Kinda funny when were talking electronics on the Pioneer and someone said it’ll “all be fine and manual doesn’t matter, you wouldn’t worry about power windows in your truck” statement. Well that all that’s wrong with my fully mechanical pickup lol. Probably why I didn’t mind the lever

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 101578
View attachment 101580
Give you 50$ for the Polaris ;)

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 101578
View attachment 101580

That's hardly enough of the white stuff to even sweep off the front steps!
Just came in from having so much fun with my rig, plowing my driveway. You really should consider getting a plow for "clutch."

I've been hoping that some of you creative types would take up snow plowing.
I'd just love to see what you guys would come up with.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's hardly enough of the white stuff to even sweep off the front steps!
Just came in from having so much fun with my rig, plowing my driveway. You really should consider getting a plow for "clutch."

I've been hoping that some of you creative types would take up snow plowing.
I'd just love to see what you guys would come up with.
No we only got a couple inches this time, weird year for the area! Snow pack in the area is 1/2 normal.
Our road and driveway gets messed up bad sometimes but always had 4wd so just hammer it home. Our place isn’t exactly the plow it nice type lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!