ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
quick heads up guys next week i will have my full shop from air to welder and alot of tubing and steel if you need something fixed do not hesitate to get ahold of me

I was trying to find a friend with a portable compressor to bring my plasma. I saw there were a lot of welders being brought but if you’re bringing you’re whole shop I think we will be fine. There SHOULDNT BE that much carnage, I can see someone breaking something with 200 plus machines but this ain’t no Popo rodeo

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
I was trying to find a friend with a portable compressor to bring my plasma. I saw there were a lot of welders being brought but if you’re bringing you’re whole shop I think we will be fine. There SHOULDNT BE that much carnage, I can see someone breaking something with 200 plus machines but this ain’t no Popo rodeo
yes i will have almost! everything 30gl 175psi compressor and my new esab welder burn better on 120v them my old lincon on 240v lol

Reactions: JTW
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'll have a big air compressor and plenty of hand tools. It's nice to be part of such a great group with so many people willing to help out. I'm really looking forward to this ride.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
its what i can do to help the club even if im out riding shoot me a msg on here or of fb of on my phone ...... im staying at the "ridges at royal blue" and i will meet you there ....... if you are stuck on the trail i will do whatever it take to get you off the mountain and fixed to get you going again

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
its what i can do to help the club even if im out riding shoot me a msg on here or of fb of on my phone ...... im staying at the "ridges at royal blue" and i will meet you there ....... if you are stuck on the trail i will do whatever it take to get you off the mountain and fixed to get you going again
Joe you won't be stranded! If you have trouble you can ride with us!!!!!

Reactions: markie and jak9922
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Joe you won't be stranded! If you have trouble you can ride with us!!!!!
oh i plan on riding my wheeler most of the time my p5 as of today will be a show n tell for meetings and groups ect i dont think i will have time to really test it

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@ohanacreek if i had a plasmacutter she would be there also lol

I’ll load it up if you’ve got the compressor. It’s 240 though so we will need to be within 65’ of one of those 50amp RV spots cause that’s all the cord I got.

I’m bringing cutoff wheels grinders and 18v ½” impact and extra batteries. As well as the tools that always stay on the machine.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!