Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’m saying severity of damage isn’t based solely off of that. Someone could total a rig or possibly hurt themselves badly perfectly sober.
Obviously you’re responses and decision making aren’t as good and I’ll admit that but I’m saying anything can happen at anytime. Be careful at all times. I’ve seen my fair share of parking lot racers get hurt, as well as something go wrong in the trails either way.

J

JTW

I’m saying severity of damage isn’t based solely off of that. Someone could total a rig or possibly hurt themselves badly perfectly sober.
Obviously you’re responses and decision making aren’t as good and I’ll admit that but I’m saying anything can happen at anytime. Be careful at all times. I’ve seen my fair share of parking lot racers get hurt, as well as something go wrong in the trails either way.
True... but “hold my beer” have been the ruin of many a sxs and ATVs!

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We don't drink on the trail. Too much to lose or go wrong. Seen to many people hurt and some of the places, help is a LONG ways away!. Waiting on a helicopter to come pick up an injured buddy on the trail is a horrible feeling.

Now off the trail at camp, I have been known to get tore down a few times.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We don't drink on the trail. Too much to lose or go wrong. Seen to many people hurt and some of the places, help is a LONG ways away!. Waiting on a helicopter to come pick up an injured buddy on the trail is a horrible feeling.

Now off the trail at camp, I have been known to get tore down a few times.
As long as you like riding and hanging out with good people you’ll have a great time!

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
There will be very easy groups all the way to us "hood rats." You can normally tell what kind of experience you are going to get into with the group pending the shape of their vehicle, ie full cage and scratched all to sh!t or brand new looking.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Don't forget to get your Tenn. hunting licence!!!!
20190228 175539

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
anyone have the link for the TN license? TIA

B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally registered and got all the waivers signed and ready to roll. Only been to RRB one time so will definitely be looking for a group to follow. Is there a schedule of when rides are going out? Will have the wife and son with me along with my son's friend. Looking for medium/easy ride. Also are kids required to wear helmets on the trails? Thought i read somewhere that was the case.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Finally registered and got all the waivers signed and ready to roll. Only been to RRB one time so will definitely be looking for a group to follow. Is there a schedule of when rides are going out? Will have the wife and son with me along with my son's friend. Looking for medium/easy ride. Also are kids required to wear helmets on the trails? Thought i read somewhere that was the case.
Anyone under 18 is required to wear a helmet on the WMA.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
For those adults that want a lightweight helmet on extreme trails I found this one on www.axeloffroad.com. It’s more less a glorified Mt. bike helmet but somethings better than nothing!

A94A64AF E07F 4E86 A6BB D1892A300DD2

Reactions: TripleB and Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!