Thinking about buying this

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Run down any SOB that tries to make COVID vaccines manditory and make life harder for anyone unvaccinated before FDA approval!

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My son is probably going to lose his job because his employer has mandated them, and he's not going to get it.
I dont see how they can LEGALLY mandate you to get a drug that is not FDA approved. Once approved, I may reconsider it for about 1/2 a second. I smell big lawsuits coming. Just like governors don't have the right to shutdown restaurants and the like and deprive people of their livelihoods. Just wear a "magic mask" and all will be fine. LOL

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My son is probably going to lose his job because his employer has mandated them, and he's not going to get it.
As an employer, I don't think it's up to me to mandate vaccines of any kind. There a lot of people out there that have have adverse effects from vaccines from way back and I don't blame them from declining, there are some protocols I would enforce though, like no contact with blue collar workers in a confined space, in a office environment out side door entrance to their office. This must sound crazy, but I have to consider all the other employees beliefs and law suites!

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As an employer, I don't think it's up to me to mandate vaccines of any kind. There a lot of people out there that have have adverse effects from vaccines from way back and I don't blame them from declining, there are some protocols I would enforce though, like no contact with blue collar workers in a confined space, in a office environment out side door entrance to their office. This must sound crazy, but I have to consider all the other employees beliefs and law suites!
Well said my friend. As an employer, you do not have the right to tell me what to put in my body. But as an employer you do have the right to restrict how person to person interactions are handled. As a unvaccinated employee, I should not be able to sue you if I contracted covid at work. It was my choice to refuse vaccination. Far too many people in this world trying to get rich quick suing the pants off everyone they can. Example... like that individual that sued Mc Donald's didn't know coffee was hot so don't chance spilling it on yourself. I mean come on people. Not to mention people who were caught on camera putting a wrinkle in a stores floor mat and laying down to get a lawsuit.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well said my friend. As an employer, you do not have the right to tell me what to put in my body. But as an employer you do have the right to restrict how person to person interactions are handled. As a unvaccinated employee, I should not be able to sue you if I contracted covid at work. It was my choice to refuse vaccination. Far too many people in this world trying to get rich quick suing the pants off everyone they can. Example... like that individual that sued Mc Donald's didn't know coffee was hot so don't chance spilling it on yourself. I mean come on people. Not to mention people who were caught on camera putting a wrinkle in a stores floor mat and laying down to get a lawsuit.
Back in the mid 80's, I was working for this plumbing contractor that had me on a grocery store addition, I'm up on scaffolding hanging pipe, I see this lady coming down the produce isle, she drops a green bean on the floor and moves on, I think that could be dangerous, so I climb down the scaffolding and put the green bean back up, get back to work,This happened twice, I look down and her she comes again, looking for the green bean to fall on, the light bulb came on, Niave, dumb ole country boy, I climbed down for the third time and proceeded to chew her butt out, she left without buying anything.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Run down any SOB that tries to make COVID vaccines manditory and make life harder for anyone unvaccinated before FDA approval!
If the only thing stopping you is FDA approval, you might as well go ahead and get the vaccine now, because rest assured, they WILL be approving it.

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If the only thing stopping you is FDA approval, you might as well go ahead and get the vaccine now, because rest assured, they WILL be approving it.
It's the principle of it. Don't cram a unapproved drug down my throat and expect me to smile. If and when the time comes it's approved, it will be revisited. I believe I had the Rona last year in January before all the other cool kids were getting it (or even knew what it was), I pulled through just fine. I did not go to the doctor or the hospital and "waste" precious Healthcare money like they are b****ing about unvaccinated people doing. The "purpose" of this vaccine is to lessen the chances of adverse affects to the virus. It in no way, shape or form, prevents you from getting it. I don't get a flu shot and rarely get sick. My immune system works just fine. It is my choice to vaccinate or not, not big brother and big business.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's the principle of it. Don't cram a unapproved drug down my throat and expect me to smile. If and when the time comes it's approved, it will be revisited. I believe I had the Rona last year in January before all the other cool kids were getting it (or even knew what it was), I pulled through just fine. I did not go to the doctor or the hospital and "waste" precious Healthcare money like they are b****ing about unvaccinated people doing. The "purpose" of this vaccine is to lessen the chances of adverse affects to the virus. It in no way, shape or form, prevents you from getting it. I don't get a flu shot and rarely get sick. My immune system works just fine. It is my choice to vaccinate or not, not big brother and big business.
IIRC, 'originally' when they were touting the virtues of the vaccine it was to be 94% effective ..... i.e, NOT to get the virus. Later, after they saw that was BS, they came with idea of it keeping you from being terribly sick.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
IIRC, 'originally' when they were touting the virtues of the vaccine it was to be 94% effective ..... i.e, NOT to get the virus. Later, after they saw that was BS, they came with idea of it keeping you from being terribly sick.

Now it's in the 50 percentile range and they are recommending a third "booster."

Reactions: Farmer and 05Willys
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!