P500 Third blown engine

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good luck, you need to look at availability of factory support too. If you have spent thousands over the price of the P5, you could have.......
Nothing like jumping out of frying pan into the fire

Reactions: Biteme
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well Honda left a bad taste in his mouth evidently, I love my Honda, the dealer is only 30 miles away if needed, and I am on my original engine!:cool:
May not have been Honda but the closest dealer to him?

Reactions: Biteme
F

Fred-C

Sep 18, 2019
Constance Lake
Ownership

1. 500
Understood,.....but have had bro sleds for 25+ years, and no issues.
I thinking of moving up there after looking at the direction this place is going......will they have me?
at this point you can’t cross the border, you might be able to fly, but unlikely. We are anxiously waiting and watching your election results. We are hoping for some sanity to return to your country. We love you guys.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
.....We are hoping for some sanity to return to your country.....
Not likely, if Biden wins the economy will go in the sh#tter and the Gov't will kill whats left with new regulations, if Trump wins it will be good for the economy but the Left will freak out and try to burn down their cities..... we're f#cked either way..... which reminds me, I need more ammo.

Good luck with whatever you decide on a SxS, one word of caution on the BRPs, im a SkiDoo diehard from way back, have 4 now but I've had 2 Can Am quads and they were both junk, I'll never own another

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry, not leaving Canada. This is my true north, strong and free. Love you guys as our closest friends/cousins, but I’m as proud a Canadian as you are americans
Proud Canadian here too.
But I couldn't resist the calling of the states.
EVERY GOD DAMN THING IS BETTER AND/OR CHEAPER HERE!
And we don't have Trudeau destroying this country.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Honesty sometimes its best to learn the mechanical skills to do your own work. Todays service manuals, this forum, and even youtube are valuable aids. I was hesitant on installing the torque locker, but it was easy one step at a time. Worst outcome is you blow an engine, just like the dealer job.

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not likely, if Biden wins the economy will go in the sh#tter and the Gov't will kill whats left with new regulations, if Trump wins it will be good for the economy but the Left will freak out and try to burn down their cities..... we're f#cked either way..... which reminds me, I need more ammo.

Good luck with whatever you decide on a SxS, one word of caution on the BRPs, im a SkiDoo diehard from way back, have 4 now but I've had 2 Can Am quads and they were both junk, I'll never own another
do
at this point you can’t cross the border, you might be able to fly, but unlikely. We are anxiously waiting and watching your election results. We are hoping for some sanity to return to your country. We love you guys.
Don't lump the rest of the country into whats going on in the libtard controlled cities everyone else is good, life going on like normal.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!