P500 Tire Bonnets or!!

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
Ya I know Do you like them over straps?? I was just thinking of using the straps to the wheels.
With the bonnets you have to line up exactly in the same spot with straps you won't need to be perfect or when you have different rigs

Put the floor hooks about 3 feet apart front to back and you will have a lot of flexibility in tire diameters etc..

Reactions: sgerksinwi
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just run one ratchet strap around the brush guard in front of the front diff. I then tighten the tires against the trailer. Never had a problem so far. I do have a 700 so not sure if the 500 is different.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
If you keep putting those hooks in the rim you are going to chip the paint and it will rust. Just a cosmetic thing.

O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
I run one strap across the stock front bumper and one across the rear over a ball hitch in the receiver hole. On a 1400 mile tow (each way) I've had to snug them up one or two clicks. I cinch the machine down pretty good to compress the suspension. Otherwise no real issues doing it that way.

Reactions: sgerksinwi and JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!