P1000 To cover or not

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Is A seat cover worth it? or would dirt and dust get under it like the floor mats do then you would have to remove it to clean under it.

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
What do you want them for - to be worth it?

I got them so I could install my heated seats. They're tough material, fit tight and cleanup nicely - I just spray them down. Some dust might sneak under there eventually - but that doesn't bother me. I'm happy with them. I think they look awesome on the grey machine.

Got pictures of install here: P1000 - Heated Seats

Like sajnaj says - the seat covers would take more act-of-dog abuse than the seat material.

Reactions: PineTree
sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thanks for your info I was wanting some extra protection and maybe the seat would be warmer in the winter and less sticky in the summer.

Kingmudd

Kingmudd

Nov 22, 2015
What do you want them for - to be worth it?

I got them so I could install my heated seats. They're tough material, fit tight and cleanup nicely - I just spray them down. Some dust might sneak under there eventually - but that doesn't bother me. I'm happy with them. I think they look awesome on the grey machine.

Got pictures of install here: P1000 - Heated Seats

Like sajnaj says - the seat covers would take more act-of-dog abuse than the seat material.
Ghost do the heated seats warm up quick? I'm trying to keep my wife from complaining every time she rides in ours.

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Thanks for your info I was wanting some extra protection and maybe the seat would be warmer in the winter and less sticky in the summer.
Protection - yeah.
Warmer in winter - not sure about that. Unless you put the heated seats in
Less sticky? Makes sense - I think it will...

Ghost do the heated seats warm up quick? I'm trying to keep my wife from complaining every time she rides in ours.
Yeah - you can feel the difference in half a minute. Toasty in about 3 minutes and after 10 minutes and we turn them to low.

Reactions: PineTree