Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
I always carry my little toolbox with me when I go to the farm and I have started building another box to leave in the P1000. I will not carry the little toolbox with me all the time, but do want to carry the gear box with me always. Just enough stuff to keep me from having to walk out of the farm for help. I have a 12 volt compressor, tire plugs, jack, lug wrench and tow strap, but was wondering what else do you guys carry with you when you go out?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Depending on the ride, I usually strap in 3 things.
Cooler, Milk crate full of recovery stuff, and a pelican case with my tools.
I find myself constantly adding more tools. I try to do all repairs out of the Pelican so I know I have the right tools on the trail.
I will snap a picture of it's contents later, but right now it includes the following
8-19mm semi-deep sockets,
3/8" cordless impact
3/8' cordless ratchet
JIS #2 screwdriver
Cats paw and plastic rivet tool
Mini crimper/wire stripper
black tape
dielectric grease etc.

I know I am forgetting lots. I thought about narrowing the socket set down to just Honda sizes, but figured I would be more help on the trail with a full set.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
I carry duct tape, full set metric combo wrenches, zip ties, plug kit,12v compressor, electric tape, first-aid kit, TP, recovery gear, etc. There's always more added all the time.

Bigtee

Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
What kind of recovery gear are you carrying?

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Come a long( until winch comes in), shackles (3/4" I think), two 20' straps and heavy duty ratchet straps.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!