P500 Torq Locker Black Friday Sale

C

ctom99

Nov 2, 2018
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Just wanted to tell everybody here that Torq-Masters is currently having their one and only sale of the year. If you're wanting a deal on the Torq Locker for the P500, its $50 off for the next few days. Order directly off Torq-Master's website. Coupon code is torq$50

Torq-Masters

Torq-Masters

Vendor
Jul 11, 2018
Rochester NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
You beat me to it ctom99!

here's a picture of our current promotion. We only have 1 sale a year, and this is it! Goes though Monday.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
A worthwhile improvement for hill climbing or muddy riding conditions. Able to crawl up rocky inclines much better.

Reactions: HP5NC and Chooglin
H

HP5NC

May 27, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
Is this locker something local dealer would install?? I know from the reviews it’s not terribly hard or complicated. But it is a bit more involved than I want to take on. So I wonder if the dealership would do it. I imagine so but with a hefty labor cost.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Is this locker something local dealer would install?? I know from the reviews it’s not terribly hard or complicated. But it is a bit more involved than I want to take on. So I wonder if the dealership would do it. I imagine so but with a hefty labor cost.
One example from @Heloron , (thanks for sharing)
P500 - Torq-Masters torq locker feedback

Reactions: DaddyDubbs
DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
A dealer may install - here was another thread which may answer your question - thread [HASHTAG]#243[/HASHTAG]
and thread [HASHTAG]#245[/HASHTAG] gives a likely breakdown of those charges.
Install is not difficult but if you don't think you are up for it, maybe someone is close to you that would help you for a few beers :D
Good luck.

Reactions: Gassygordo
H

HP5NC

May 27, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
One example from @Heloron , (thanks for sharing)

WOW that’s pricey!!! Think I’ll hold off till I see I NEED the locker. So far I haven’t. Don’t get me wrong I do wish it had one and no I reason it doesn’t from the factory. But that’s why I have my winch! Maybe I will get the Torque locker down the road. Maybe Honda will add one to the 2020 model who knows.

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Well,50 bucks off pushed me over the edge.Got to call rhem tomorrow though,their page would;nt complete my order.

Reactions: Mudder and Chooglin
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Dang i ordered mine a week to soon...got it installed but have'nt got to hit any mud to test it yet
Give them a call and ask nicely for a rebate or some trinket. Tell them you saw it on HondaSxS forum! LOL

Reactions: Gassygordo

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!