P1000m3 Tot's Rig

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Did a little work today, pulled our boat out of our pond because the motor died on us. Then drug it around to a side that's a lot better for putting it in the water.

4de79455d99327defc243c4e3428a5e2

Reactions: Delton
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I bet that was easy work for the pioneer!

rubicon05

rubicon05

Dec 24, 2015
Southern, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Love those wheels...look forward to seeing them mounted.....

Reactions: Tot
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Update:
Truck tires should be here today and if they get here in time I'll have them mounted on the wheels and put on the Pioneer today WITH pictures of course!

Reactions: pct
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Update:
Truck tires should be here today and if they get here in time I'll have them mounted on the wheels and put on the Pioneer today WITH pictures of course!
The 2.5 lift looks to put a touch more angle on the axles but I prolly need it for the undersized 30s I want... Do you feel like the lift is of good quality?

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
The 2.5 lift looks to put a touch more angle on the axles but I prolly need it for the undersized 30s I want... Do you feel like the lift is of good quality?
I love it! The plates are thick and we'll built, I was actually surprised how heavy everything was. I would recommend the Highlifter lift to anyone looking at a bracket lift. The ride quality was better after the lift was put on.

Reactions: pct
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love it! The plates are thick and we'll built, I was actually surprised how heavy everything was. I would recommend the Highlifter lift to anyone looking at a bracket lift. The ride quality was better after the lift was put on.
Sounds good thx

advertisement
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Tires mounted on the rig measured 28 inches tall (right now, I'm going to check them again in the morning)

Rear hight at the little step looking thing was 17 3/4"

Front was about 16"

Tires do stick out a little and the rear has a slight toe out. I kinda like it for when I have to put weight on the back. The tires ride really smooth and track straight. I can tell a little difference in the shifting points pulling the extra weight but it's not much at all.

As much as I hate to mess up the awesome look of these wheels, I'm going to ride a little tomorrow afternoon and get a better feel of everything.

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man you got it looking good you will like those tires I had a set on a reeper that I had they did great and wasn't noisey at all did you with 235/75/15 tires

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haven't checked your progress for a few days. Man I love that wheel/tire combo!!! I wasn't gonna mess with wheels but you got me thinking otherwise lol. Im gonna make mine Street legal and those tires look perfect. Let us know how they do in mud.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Man you got it looking good you will like those tires I had a set on a reeper that I had they did great and wasn't noisey at all did you with 235/75/15 tires
I went with the 235/75r15. They are a little over 9" wide and I think 10 wide might look a little beefier, but I'm happy with them so far

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Haven't checked your progress for a few days. Man I love that wheel/tire combo!!! I wasn't gonna mess with wheels but you got me thinking otherwise lol. Im gonna make mine Street legal and those tires look perfect. Let us know how they do in mud.
Thanks man! I wish the tires were a little wider, but I like the look of it anyway. The skinnies will do better in the mud though. I should be getting it back tomorrow afternoon from the 1st service and will see how the tires do in some mud on this rig.

advertisement