P1000m3 Tot's Rig

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Looking good.
That accessory list is great but what with the floor mats? I've never seen them and I couldn't imagine why I would want them. Maybe they keep the water from sloshing in around the pedals?

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Thanks! I still have a ways to go.

I was really disappointed in them. They were thinner than I was expecting and it's all one mat. According to the instructions I have to drill holes in the floor to pin them down. I'll get some pictures of it later this morning

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
There wasn't a really good way to get pictures of the floor mat, but I did get it in.

C523518431dafd1ce1e0f50923a11575

765c17a4815db980a0b8cdfa45971433

012b96ab268ba374fe4e975f051b079b

Reactions: JACKAL
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Had to drill about 8 holes in the floor to pin it in. The instructions said to take the floor out because there may have been important lines run where the holes needed to go. Well, I didn't remove it, I crawled under it to see and nothing was in the way. I pulled out a couple pin in the floor and reused them when I put the mat down. I think there was just 1 on each side and 2 in the middle that had to be pulled out and reused.

Reactions: ghost
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Got a chance to ride around the farm and my neighbors farm, put 18 miles on that ride. Took it down a gravel road and found the raddle spots. I put tape on the doors and tried it on the bed, but it made the bed hard to close. Anyone have tips besides tape for the bed raddling?

CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
Got a chance to ride around the farm and my neighbors farm, put 18 miles on that ride. Took it down a gravel road and found the raddle spots. I put tape on the doors and tried it on the bed, but it made the bed hard to close. Anyone have tips besides tape for the bed raddling?
You should be able to adjust the part it latches too up or down. At least I think my salesman said that. I got lucky my dealership adjusted all that before I even picked it up and never had any rattles

Reactions: pct
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
You should be able to adjust the part it latches too up or down. At least I think my salesman said that. I got lucky my dealership adjusted all that before I even picked it up and never had any rattles
Dang lucky you! Mine isn't bad, I had to adjust the passenger door and the bed is all. The steering wheel is turned to the right, but the machine tracks straight down the road.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Got the 2.0s sold this afternoon!

54b6655ab10e2fc78a34eba586213310

I'm thinking of waiting to buy new trail tires and going ahead and buying the truck tires now since I still have the stockers on the steel wheels to run.

advertisement
pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
there are adjustments on about all of the latches the bed ones are a little touchie just make sure that it latches all the way mine the first time you could jerk up and it would come unlatched

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
there are adjustments on about all of the latches the bed ones are a little touchie just make sure that it latches all the way mine the first time you could jerk up and it would come unlatched
I noticed that. I went to shut the bed and a few moments later it was up again

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had one side to tight just had to play with them to get it to latch

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Also want to confirm that 4x137 pattern will fit the Pioneer 1000s. At least the 3 Seaters.

Reactions: pct
advertisement