P1000m3 Tot's Rig

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Looks like y'all had fun
It was a blast! A guy on a 2004 Honda 450, his tie rod came out and he ended up in a small ditch. He was okay and it was a 5 minute fix to get him running again. And another guy with a 650 XMR first was having problems getting his wheeler started, then over heated, the the battery died. It took a little while to get him going, but it was nice getting to see all the scenery in the mountains

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It was a blast! A guy on a 2004 Honda 450, his tie rod came out and he ended up in a small ditch. He was okay and it was a 5 minute fix to get him running again. And another guy with a 650 XMR first was having problems getting his wheeler started, then over heated, the the battery died. It took a little while to get him going, but it was nice getting to see all the scenery in the mountains
What's an outing without some "McGyver" repairs on the trail? Lol. The socializing with others is one of my favorite parts of the trip. Looking forward to gathering around the fire and bs'ing with other Pioneer owners this coming weekend

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
What's an outing without some "McGyver" repairs on the trail? Lol. The socializing with others is one of my favorite parts of the trip. Looking forward to gathering around the fire and bs'ing with other Pioneer owners this coming weekend
The tie rod just pulled out some how, got it back it and zip tied that baby together lol.

Reactions: pct
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Zip ties. They hold the world together lol

And duct tape! Super Glue, bailing wire....

Oh yeah, don't forget privet bushes. Here in the south, they are literally holding the world together.

Reactions: Tot
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You think 6-7 PSI is safe even without beadlocks? I have STI Outback MAX which are hard as hell and 8 ply. Running them on stock wheels as well. I think I have around 7-8 PSI in them now, but want to see if I could go lower.
I rode all day yesterday at buckhorn with 6 psi. No head issues. Did cut a sidewall and have to plug that. Back at 5-6 lbs. I might raise mine to 7-8. The tire will compress all the way to the wheel on hard sharp objects.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We upgraded from duct tape to gorilla tape! Works much beer and last longer
Oh heck yeah!! Gorilla tape beats duct tape like a redheaded stepchild. That is awesome stuff

Reactions: Tot and Bryan 22
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
The P1K met it's match against this half of a tree that blew down in my great grandmother's yard. Tried pulling it but there was a limb stuck in the ground. Only thing I could do was jerk on it and move it like 2 feet

C320234c8161711744f22db3b6aeaef1

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

advertisement
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Tuesday I should be picking up a set of skinny/wide Outlaw 2s. Have a little rock/road rash but for the price I can't beat it B2875d9a25e4a9d7288c7224bebf3e55

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those should look cool on there. Rock/road rash won't hurt anything. Good deal.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Those should look cool on there. Rock/road rash won't hurt anything. Good deal.
Shh. Dont tell anyone, but I got them cheaper than the price listed. Lol. And since they already have the rash I won't be worried too much if I have to get out on the highway or something or a little ways.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shh. Dont tell anyone, but I got them cheaper than the price listed. Lol. And since they already have the rash I won't be worried too much if I have to get out on the highway or something or a little ways.

Made a big deal out of the rash to lower the price huh? Shame on you! Lol

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Made a big deal out of the rash to lower the price huh? Shame on you! Lol
Actually no lol. A guy told me about them on Facebook and gave me the guys number and told me to tell him Thomas sent me. So he was willing to drop the price a little

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Actually no lol. A guy told me about them on Facebook and gave me the guys number and told me to tell him Thomas sent me. So he was willing to drop the price a little

Cool. Thomas really hooked you up.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
This coming Friday I'll be ordering new wheels for the OL2s. I'm going with HD3s. There is the option for 5+2 and 6+1. My thought was I could but the 6+1 for the front and the 5+2 for the rear and it should give the same stance. Am I wrong? or should I just go with the 5+2 and get 1" spacers for the rear?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This coming Friday I'll be ordering new wheels for the OL2s. I'm going with HD3s. There is the option for 5+2 and 6+1. My thought was I could but the 6+1 for the front and the 5+2 for the rear and it should give the same stance. Am I wrong? or should I just go with the 5+2 and get 1" spacers for the rear?
No idea bout the 6+1. I've always heard the 5+2 was close to stock. My 30s stick out in the front and sling mud everywhere. But mine aren't skinnies either.

advertisement