my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
You guys are cracking my wife and I up! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Congratulations to the family. And welcome to the dark side!

I was perfectly happy with my old setup. I bought the pioneer to go from my camper to the boat. Now that I met all you f***ers I’m broke as s*** trying to keep up with the Jones!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was perfectly happy with my old setup. I bought the pioneer to go from my camper to the boat. Now that I met all you f***ers I’m broke as s*** trying to keep up with the Jones!

Keeping up with the Jones- Hell son your setting the pace lol*

*You have to read above in accent of the Flying Elvis from Honeymoon in Vegas movie.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand

I am in the same boat. Picking up my Momentum in a few weeks.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Let’s get this done! Good grief We want to see pics of it hooked up to your truck!

Patience grasshopper. Current RV is being used by a friend through April 6 for lodging while he is working a power plant outage.

Plus I just started a new job and am doing some other financial adjustments .... I am chomping at the bit though

Truck gets gooseneck hitch next Wed. Then I’ll get a B&W companion 5th for the goose base for the toyhauler

Last edited:
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Patience grasshopper. Current RV is being used by a friend through April 6 for lodge no while he is working a power plant outage.

Plus I just started a new job and am doing some other financial adjustments .... I am chomping at the bit though

Truck gets gooseneck hitch next Wed. Then I’ll get a B&W companion 5th for the goose base for the toyhauler

Buy the Anderson hitch it's a lot easier to use and much lighter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I don’t know... my b&w companion is pretty easy to use. Moves from truck to truck easily also.

Reactions: elkaholic
elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand

I’ll look at that.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I don’t know... my b&w companion is pretty easy to use. Moves from truck to truck easily also.

That is what I am looking at ... the slider version

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

I will somewhat agree. I was a huge believer in those B and W hitches. I've used them a lot but they are heavy.

Can You're wife carry it out of the garage, load, and install yours into your truck? Most can't.

The Anderson hitch is like 30 pounds and anyone can install it including my 9 year old niece. They are super light weight and only require tightening 3 bolts and you are done. They work with the turn over ball just like B and W.

Now I will say that I did not think the Anderson hitch was built strong enough when I 1st saw them. But after extensive research and personal use, I believe they are a great hitch. The engineer from Heartland that builds the cyclone toy hauler highly recommends them.

Google Image Result for https://andersenhitches.com/Images/ThumbnailList/3220tbx-ultimate-connection-web-pic-with-red-funnel-2017jpg20171220031137.jpg

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anderson hitch Edc5c7a2cf6dac84cfafd28e4bff96c1

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That is what I am looking at ... the slider version

The b&w companion is definitly a great hitch. It works very well. Its just that it's so dang heavy I like the Anderson better.

Reactions: nbomar
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will somewhat agree. I was a huge believer in those B and W hitches. I've used them a lot but they are heavy.

Can You're wife carry it out of the garage, load, and install yours into your truck? Most can't.

The Anderson hitch is like 30 pounds and anyone can install it including my 9 year old niece. They are super light weight and only require tightening 3 bolts and you are done. They work with the turn over ball just like B and W.

Now I will say that I did not think the Anderson hitch was built strong enough when I 1st saw them. But after extensive research and personal use, I believe they are a great hitch. The engineer from Heartland that builds the cyclone toy hauler highly recommends them.

Google Image Result for https://andersenhitches.com/Images/ThumbnailList/3220tbx-ultimate-connection-web-pic-with-red-funnel-2017jpg20171220031137.jpg

My wife definitely can’t lift mine. Heck I don’t like picking it up. Usually when I want it out I just pull the pin and the hydraulic legs on the trailer lift the entire thing up out of the truck and I leave it hanging from the front of the trailer until my next use. I’ve moved mine from truck to truck several times only buying the b&w gooseneck kit which it inexpensive. It’s definitely built strong and I don’t worry about that. These new toyhauler get heavier and heavier as the trucks capabilities increase.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My wife definitely can’t lift mine. Heck I don’t like picking it up. Usually when I want it out I just pull the pin and the hydraulic legs on the trailer lift the entire thing up out of the truck and I leave it hanging from the front of the trailer until my next use.

Lol I never thought of that approach.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol I never thought of that approach.

Saw a couple guys at storage do it and just leave the hitches hanging from the front of camper. Thought it was a genius idea so that’s what I do now.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!