Multi Toyhaulers

C

Chooglin

Pretty sure we (wife and I) will be dragging this home, some time in late January. We want to go to the Local RV Show this January, before we make a final decision.

This will be our 4th camper but our first toy hauler.

Forest River Hyperlite XLR 24HFS

20171028 152040

Last edited by a moderator:
HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pretty sure we (wife and I) will be dragging this home, some time in late January. We want to go to the Local RV Show this January, before we make a final decision.

View attachment 58254
We looked at the hyperlite 29hfs and liked it just wanted a little more room and have always liked the t31 floorplan.

Reactions: Chooglin
C

Chooglin

Pretty sure that the 29hfs had the divider wall in the garage ? The 24 hfs could easily fit a full sized sxs in it.........almost half the trailer was garage space!

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pretty sure that the 29hfs had the divider wall in the garage ? The 24 hfs could easily fit a full sized sxs in it.........almost half the trailer was garage space!
Yes the 29hfs has the divider in it. Only 10ft Long. The 24 is all open.

Reactions: Chooglin
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 58254
Which dealer? We just bought from General RV by the airport.
We bought our first from Mentor RV in Madison, but I refuse to step foot on their property ever again.

C

Chooglin

Which dealer? We just bought from General RV by the airport.
We bought our first from Mentor RV in Madison, but I refuse to step foot on their property ever again.
We went to Avalon RV , they are the closest dealer that carries the Hyperlite !

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife did find one she liked at Avalon, Somebody sent her a text (or email) in all caps and it was enough to piss her off. So she dropped them and went looking at another dealer. She was not impressed with their professionalism.

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
I have 2015 24' Livin- lite with a 16' garage that will be on the market soon (garage kept since new). All alumn ( roof ,sides, floor ) - no wood in it. Fits a P1000 no prob. We are upgrading as the family unit expanded. If someone is looking for a true 1/2T towable rig this is a good one. They aren't cheap but you def get what you pay for in the RV market. Towed it all over with a Tundra including the Rockies.

View attachment 58231 View attachment 58232 View attachment 58233
Hey. I like that little view of your garage. Could you upload an image of it. I like the sunshades you have. Wanna do something similar.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
<snip>

Looking at this mainly....

New 2018 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds Super C

At 36' allowed in all national parks. Something to consider outside riding destinations.

Catching up on this.

I have one of these and while I love it, I have used it very little. If you are seriously considering one, I’ll be selling mine soon....

Probably looking at a bumper pull toyhauler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Catching up on this.

I have one of these and while I love it, I have used it very little. If you are seriously considering one, I’ll be selling mine soon....

PM me some more info on this unit, pics too if available. Might be interested.

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Catching up on this.

If you don’t mind, PM me some more info on this unit, pics too if available. Might be interested.

Reactions: moparornocar
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Envious .... if that’s a T31, looked at one Saturday. Intrigued by the T32 but cannot find one close by to lay eyes on.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Envious .... if that’s a T31, looked at one Saturday. Intrigued by the T32 but cannot find one close by to lay eyes on.

I’m intrigued by the road warrior 427 but like you can’t find one close by.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!