P500 Trigger pulled!

S

Sledge

Ya but you'll look sharp in that new toy! Welcome to the club.
Thanks, Iowaguy.

Speaking of being an Iowa guy, my late big brother and I, both native Texans but longtime Coloradans, got to talking about Iowans one day.

I had lived in or visited all 50 states, and more than a few countries. Michael wasn't far behind. Neither of us were strangers to a fight.

We agreed that if you had to pick a man to count on in a fight, in a pinch, just by where he was from, you'd be a fool not to pick an Iowan.

They grow good men there.

Joe.

Reactions: iowaguy
iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thanks, Iowaguy.

Speaking of being an Iowa guy, my late big brother and I, both native Texans but longtime Coloradans, got to talking about Iowans one day.

I had lived in or visited all 50 states, and more than a few countries. Michael wasn't far behind. Neither of us were strangers to a fight.

We agreed that if you had to pick a man to count on in a fight, in a pinch, just by where he was from, you'd be a fool not to pick an Iowan.

Joe.
Thank's ,you got me all choked up,I don't know what to say, other than there are good people throughout this great country of ours, just look at all the great people on this forum, including Canada

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ehart, you and Monrecresto have been the most valuable, most kind resources to me in this search.

Thanks. If you ever get out Texas/Oklahoma way, maybe we three
could get together for a ride.

If we do, I know what I'll do. I'll just watch and listen. Maybe ask a question now and then.

Joe
That would be very nice Joe. Don't sell yourself short, you'll be a P-5 expert in no time.

Reactions: ehart814
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thanks, Iowaguy.

Joe.
Wow, does it count if I stayed the night in Iowa Falls once??

Reactions: iowaguy
S

Sledge

That would be very nice Joe. Don't sell yourself short, you'll be a P-5 expert in no time.
Nope. With your continued counsel, I may turn out to be a halfass semi-competent trail hand.

I don't sell myself short. I just recognize my weaknesses.

Reactions: Montecresto
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thanks, Iowaguy.

Joe.
Well known for their wrestlers (and farming).

S

Sledge

and for men who will fight to the end and if need die for their brothers in arms.

Joe

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
advertisement
S

Sledge

Oh well. I still think most Iowan men have guts.

Just not this one.

Joe

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Don't blame me. Just review the thread and see what a suckup little squirrel you turned out to be.

It ain't my fault.

Joe
It's called acting like a human that likes to play nice with others

S

Sledge

It's called acting like a human that likes to play nice with others
That's a valid point. I am not good at that. I expect men to be true to what they claim to be. Not to "play nice with others".

I mistook you for a man.

You were all for me until another man challenged you, and then you rolled over for him. Hell, he didn't even challenge you.

Yep. You play nice with others all right.

Joe

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
That's a valid point. I am not good at that. I expect men to be true to what they claim to be. Not to "play nice with others".

I mistook you for a man.

You were all for me until another man challenged you, and then you rolled over for him. Hell, he didn't even challenge you.

Joe

I mistook you for a man.

Joe
If your looking for a fight, keep looking, It takes a man to walk away and that's what I am doing with this thread, you have a good day Joe.

advertisement