P500 Update: HTRs

May 14, 2015
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am posting an update on the Bearclaw HTR tires.
I have put approximately 200 miles on them in varied terrain.
The last few trips have been through cut corn fields while checking game cameras. I traveled around the edge of one which had been bushhogged prior to being seed drilled, so the edges had 1/2-1 1/2" cut brush/sapling stubs sticking up around 3-6" high. The tires did well rolling right over the stubs. As for the dried out cut corn, it is nice being able to plow right through with no worry of a puncture like I have previously had to be concerned with.
They seem to be tough and have stood up to spinning on sharp rocks in the mountains. As for mud, they have purchased well for the little bit I go through.
So far so good for this guy.
Too bad I cannot find any options for better suspension. The rebound bucks like a horse.

SBuckJ

SBuckJ

Jan 21, 2015
Central PA
Best tires I have ever used...for the way I use them. Tough all around tire.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!