BOX1

P1000 Vent Tube Relocation Kits

stevenj

stevenj

Sep 14, 2015
This kit contains all the necessary fittings, tubing, filters and zip ties to relocate your vent line to the roof line of your Honda Pioneer 1000. Also included is an easy to follow installation diagram with bill of materials, tubing cut lengths and routing suggestions. The kit includes tubing and fittings for the gas tank, fan motor, sub-trans, shift box, front and rear differentials.
The gas tank is vented separately from the others. An air filter is also included for the open ends of the tubing at the roof line. All fittings, tubing and zip ties are black to better blend with the existing tubing and roll cage. Available here: jkwoffroad.com

$36.25 shipped to any US address.

Vent Tube
Vent Tube Diagram

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Very nice thank you for posting that'll help many people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Looks like I'm not the only one that thought fuel filters on the end of the line was a good idea!

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
There's probably not much dust but it just doesn't seem right to leave them open.

Thanks for putting this together, I may get a kit for my fathers pioneer to save me time.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Still haven't done this yet so just ordered a kit. Maybe that'll get my butt in gear. Thank you

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This kit contains all the necessary fittings, tubing, filters and zip ties to relocate your vent line to the roof line of your Honda Pioneer 1000. Also included is an easy to follow installation diagram with bill of materials, tubing cut lengths and routing suggestions. The kit includes tubing and fittings for the gas tank, fan motor, sub-trans, shift box, front and rear differentials.
The gas tank is vented separately from the others. An air filter is also included for the open ends of the tubing at the roof line. All fittings, tubing and zip ties are black to better blend with the existing tubing and roll cage. Available here: jkwoffroad.com

$36.25 shipped to any US address.

View attachment 39877 View attachment 39878

Links are broken, sent your site to neighbor and it's taking you to the Heat shield.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Classy move Ross. Kind of a desperate move too. I won't reciprocate on your post though.

And to point out a few significant differences... black tubing. Black fittings. Filters for the exposed tubing ends. Installation diagram with appropriate tubing lengths and routing suggestions. Only two tubes going up the same roll bar.
Only following your lead man. You been busting my balls since the heat shields.

Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City
I got mine from JKWoffroad.com and am very happy with them.

Smidgy

Smidgy

May 10, 2017
New Brunswick
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want to get one of these kits, but I live in Canada. The shipping takes this kit to 155 Canadian to get it here, which would translate to like 120 US. Anyone give me any info on these kits that maybe cheaper or even what it is made with?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!