P1000 Vent line kits?

E

Eam22357

Jun 16, 2020
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking to snorkel my machine down the road but wanted to do the vent line extensions. Not sure which lines need extended and their location. Any help is appreciated.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I make and sell the kits that a lot of members use. Black tubing to match roll cage, all the fittings, and tie wraps with detailed Instructions. No guess work. Fast free shipping. Also offer 10% off with private message.

Vent extension kit without filters recommended for 5 seater. Filters not needed your preference. Simple hour install. Great piece of mind knowing your covered. This includes 2-3 day next day shipping. Instructions included.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 Vent Ext. Kit Honda Talon Compatible. | eBay

With filters recommended for 3 seaters unless you drill three 1/4” holes to put the ends of the tubing into. If you don’t mud you can use the kit without filters and simply turn the ends down 90 degrees.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 Vent Ext. Kit. Honda Talon Compatible. | eBay

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Oops, too slow, there he is now. 👍

Bayouownbeer is a vendor here and sells kits on ebay

Check out post #9 here.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oops, too slow, there he is now. 👍

Bayouownbeer is a vendor here and sells kits on ebay

Check out post #9 here.
Thanks bud!

T

TwoRs

Jun 21, 2020
South
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I make and sell the kits that a lot of members use. Black tubing to match roll cage, all the fittings, and tie wraps with detailed Instructions. No guess work. Fast free shipping. Also offer 10% off with private message.

Vent extension kit without filters recommended for 5 seater. Filters not needed your preference. Simple hour install. Great piece of mind knowing your covered. This includes 2-3 day next day shipping. Instructions included.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 Vent Ext. Kit Honda Talon Compatible. | eBay

With filters recommended for 3 seaters unless you drill three 1/4” holes to put the ends of the tubing into. If you don’t mud you can use the kit without filters and simply turn the ends down 90 degrees.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 Vent Ext. Kit. Honda Talon Compatible. | eBay
PM sent

advertisement
IXInaplesIXI

IXInaplesIXI

Dec 2, 2020
South Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another stupid question, when I ordered the vent kit on eBay there is an install video but eBay wants me to create an account to view it. is there another way to view the install video without creating an eBay account?

Reactions: Lady01
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another stupid question, when I ordered the vent kit on eBay there is an install video but eBay wants me to create an account to view it. is there another way to view the install video without creating an eBay account?
If it’s my kit you ordered and you have any questions during install. Send me a text 9-8-5. 6-3-7. -1-79-0
If anyone needs a kit I offer 10% off the club members send me text or email. $35 without filter $40 with the filters. 5 seater machines don’t need the filters as per my instructions none of the ends are exposed to the elements. Any order will ship next business day and Shipping is included in the price. My kits use 4 extensions to bring the 6 vents to the roof line. Combining all 6 vents into 2 extensions in my opinion is not a good idea. If you have a extension get compromised then everything on that extension will be.

Last edited:
IXInaplesIXI

IXInaplesIXI

Dec 2, 2020
South Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If it’s my kit you ordered and you have any questions during install. Send me a text 9-8-5. 6-3-7. -1-79-0
If anyone needs a kit I offer 10% off the club members send me text or email.
Yes I do believe it’s yours, thank you for the information. If it arrives this week I will be installing it Friday for a ride on Saturday and Sunday.

Reactions: Lady01 and JenElio
kamikaze

kamikaze

Jul 2, 2020
Linden, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking to snorkel my machine down the road but wanted to do the vent line extensions. Not sure which lines need extended and their location. Any help is appreciated.

Vent extensions are a must have and I can tell you that this kit -> JKW Offroad works as advertised!
It was very easy to install, came with clear instructions and comes with the filter. So you have some options.

Reactions: Lady01
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All hit me hit me up on this cold day.
15% off vent extension kits and heat sheilds. Pioneer 1000 and Talon kits are $34 for kits without filters $38 for kit with filters and $35 for heat shields. Send me PM to order with PayPal, Venmo or Facebook payment. Check out my page for details on each. Also item description on the eBay links in the comments. Heat shields are only for the pioneer 1000. Pioneer 700 kits are $30 without filters and $34 with. [email protected]

O

Otter

Aug 8, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a 2020 California p1000, could someone explain how to extend fuel tank vent line with emissions trap. Is it necessary to plug emissions trap or leave it open/vent it also?
Thanks!
Derek

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!