P1000 Vent Tube Relocation Kits

stevenj

stevenj

Sep 14, 2015
I want to get one of these kits, but I live in Canada. The shipping takes this kit to 155 Canadian to get it here, which would translate to like 120 US. Anyone give me any info on these kits that maybe cheaper or even what it is made with?

I'll be glad to quote shipping to Canada if you want to PM me your zip sir.

B

Bubbadoyle

Mar 28, 2017
Lodi WI
I plan on ordering this soon. Just curious about how much time it will take to install this. Thanks.

stevenj

stevenj

Sep 14, 2015
I plan on ordering this soon. Just curious about how much time it will take to install this. Thanks.

I agree with JTW, about an hour. You don't really have to disassemble anything other than take the seat out.

Reactions: JTW
B

Bubbadoyle

Mar 28, 2017
Lodi WI
Just ordered it. I'll feel a lot better once I get this on. Need to do a snorkel as well.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
K

Kolton

Oct 15, 2016
Vance, al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree with JTW, about an hour. You don't really have to disassemble anything other than take the seat out.
Is that all you took of to do it. I watched a guy on YouTube that took his seat and ALL the plastics off. Made me dread doing mine, I bought the kit from jtw.

J

JTW

Is that all you took of to do it. I watched a guy on YouTube that took his seat and ALL the plastics off. Made me dread doing mine, I bought the kit from jtw.
Didn't buy the kit from me...

C

Chet

Jun 23, 2017
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Bayouownbeer, I just ordered the vent kit from you this evening. Can't wait to get it installed. Thanks for making this easy for everyone.

Reactions: chadbo
hardlyworkin

hardlyworkin

Aug 5, 2016
Beckley, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just ordered one of these. Thanks for putting this together for us!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!