Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Bought your kit a couple of weeks ago on EBay.. Never got the instructions so this is a total waste to me. This ain’t cool, all I have is about $10.00 worth of rubber hose and a couple of fittings.
That’s too bad, hopefully @Bayouownbeer sees this and gets you hooked up. I think most everybody has been pleased with his product. Good luck.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bought your kit a couple of weeks ago on EBay.. Never got the instructions so this is a total waste to me. This ain’t cool, all I have is about $10.00 worth of rubber hose and a couple of fittings.

If you check you eBay inbox they where emailed to you. The date of your purchase. Send me you email and I’ll email them to your personal email. Just the fitting are $10 btw. Price out one 3/16” brass coupling. You have 3 and 2 tees.

Last edited:
Reactions: JTW
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sent you a PM. All you had to do is send me a private message here or on eBay. The kits are not shipped with Instructions I have digital instructions you can print or view electronically.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Bayouownbeer
Any chance you can edit your signature with a link to the instructions? Could save a bit of hassle in the future, and allow us to share the link when you are away from the computer.

Reactions: JTW
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Bayouownbeer
Any chance you can edit your signature with a link to the instructions? Could save a bit of hassle in the future, and allow us to share the link when you are away from the computer.
Private messages from here or EBay are linked to my email on my phone. I am never away for long. Thanks.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here are the links this is new EBay account I just set up. It’s still me same products same seller. I still have them under the account Bayouownbeer as well. New account is Hondasxsacc I’m trying to get it establishe

Send me PM for 15% off these eBay prices with direct payment. This is the kit thousands of members have used. Includes everything needed to extend all 6 vents with black tubing. Which is hard to find. No sourcing out parts or multiple trips to the hardware.

Vent extension kit without filters recommended for 5 seater. Filters not needed your preference. Simple hour install. Great piece of mind knowing your covered. This includes first class USPS shipping. Instructions included.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 & Talon Vent Ext. Kit Without filters | eBay

With filters recommended for 3 seaters unless you drill three 1/4” holes to put the ends of the tubing into. If you don’t mud you can use the kit without filters and simply turn the ends down 90 degrees.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 & Talon Vent Ext. Kit. With filters | eBay

Both heat shields and vent kits package without filters

Honda Pioneer 1000-5&3 Heat Shield's 1&2 + Vent Extension Package Without Filter | eBay

With filters

Honda Pioneer 1000-5&3 Heat Shield's 1&2 + Vent Extension Package With Filters | eBay

Just heat shields.

Honda Pioneer 1000-5 & 3 Seat heat Shield Part 1 and part 2 | eBay

Customer reviews are on this page on two post in the feed. They are screen shots from Honda pioneer 1000 riders.

https://m.facebook.com/Hondapioneer1000seatheatsolutions/

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudwing and TripleB
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recommend the vent kit for sure. I email you Instructions explaining the two differences on the LE.
Is there an LE specific kit for the 1000-3 LE? I need to do this....

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Discounted prices are as follows. Vent kit without filters $34 with filters $38. Vent kit and heat shield package without filters $69 with filters $72. Heats shields only $35.

My PayPal is @RossRoss Venmo is @Ross-Ross-5 last four of phone number 1970. Send me the discounted price and email me with your address. [email protected]. I will reply with your tracking and instructions. Thanks and happy Trails!

For PayPal

Pay it as friend / family. Not goods / services. Goods / services charges me 3.5 % fee. Once payment is made message back with your address. I will email the tracking and instructions. You will have to change the payment type from merchandise to friend / family payment. It’s set to merchandise payment by default.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!