Walker Evans Honda Pioneer 16 CA Needle Shocks

motorcikle

motorcikle

Supporting Member
Jul 8, 2014
The monotube is the only thing I can afford just cannot find a dealer who knows what I'm talking about.

S

SkyPup

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2014
Call Walker Evans and ask for Cody, he is the one that makes these special for the Pioneer, excellent service I might add!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
SkyPup said:
Call Walker Evans and ask for Cody, he is the one that makes these special for the Pioneer, excellent service I might add!
1-888-933-7223
Be sure to tell him you seen them on HondaSxS.com.

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Do you guys know if they change the ride hight. The reason I ask is my pioneer fits in my toy hauler with about a half inch to spare. I have no room for any higher.

S

SkyPup

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2014
They do not change the ride height.

S

SkyPup

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2014
They do 110% improve the ride and handling though doubling your speed over the same ground your OEM Kayba shocks would go.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Might have a hard time convincing my wife on the 1k for aftermarket shocks. $500.00 (front end)might be doable if there was justification on the purchase. Does WER have any hard data and/or personal reviews on the shock improvements?

Just my .02cents-
Hey idahohntr,

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Might have a hard time convincing my wife on the 1k for aftermarket shocks. $500.00 (front end)might be doable if there was justification on the purchase. Does WER have any hard data and/or personal reviews on the shock improvements?

Just my .02cents-

This is what you do! you just aim for every rock and pot hole you see and make sure it hits on your wife's side, when she starts to complain about it then you tell her that you think that there is a broken shock and that you should invest in to some new ones that can take the terrain that you have in your area. If this does not work on the 1st attempt don't worry just rinse and repeat!

just sayin!! i am here for you!

Reactions: 500oneer
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
This is what you do! you just aim for every rock and pot hole you see and make sure it hits on your wife's side, when she starts to complain about it then you tell her that you think that there is a broken shock and that you should invest in to some new ones that can take the terrain that you have in your area. If this does not work on the 1st attempt don't worry just rinse and repeat!

just sayin!! i am here for you!

well I took my own advice and did this at the pioneer take over this year and well guess what! the good news is I finally get to order a set! Bad news is I had to get towed out! lol blew a shock and sheared the lift kit!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!