KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
I have not done any water crossings that have required extended venting… yet. There was a questionable one at TO last year that was a bit above the bottom of the door. It makes me wonder ,given the area I like to ride, if I should adding a snorkel and extended venting to my list of must dos.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have not done any water crossings that have required extended venting… yet. There was a questionable one at TO last year that was a bit above the bottom of the door. It makes me wonder ,given the area I like to ride, if I should adding a snorkel and extended venting to my list of must dos.
It’s cheap insurance and easy to do.

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
Adding a snorkel takes the guess work out of the situation. This past week I was riding in Ocala national forest and the water in the low spots " "holes" was deeper than normal for this time of year. I drove threw with confidence. Just don't stop give it gas and lift your feet 😆. Wife didn't record the deepest water holes she was to distracted at the size and forget to turn on video 😂.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Absolutely! One "oh sh!t" moment and the engine can be toast. For about $20, like Prez said, it's cheap insurance.

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Adding a snorkel takes the guess work out of the situation. This past week I was riding in Ocala national forest and the water in the low spots " "holes" was deeper than normal for this time of year. I drove threw with confidence. Just don't stop give it gas and lift your feet 😆. Wife didn't record the deepest water holes she was to distracted at the size and forget to turn on video 😂.
Big Scrub or 316 ?

Reactions: JenElio
HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
Ft. McCoy koa connector trail. Much prefer 316. Tornado between 09 and the corral on 316 broke some trees in half. Blocked brown atv trail to 88 store.

VID 20230313 143953 exported 1744 VID 20230313 143953 exported 15783 VID 20230313 144236 exported 16300

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!