BOX1

P500 Black water evo

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I have Roctanes 26 9 & 11s on stock rims that I run between 8 to 10 psi. I put 1” spacers on. I felt a slight to moderate increase in stability. I decided to get the spacers after doing a u-turn on a narrow road, riding the tire up a steep little slope and getting into a teeter-totter situation. The P5 wanted to tip when it tottered. I feel it when wheeling around a flat corner at speed... the machine will tend to slide abit more than it feels like it’s starting to tip. It’s a real ‘seat of the pants’ sensation. I’ve never seen a width-restricted trail out here. Sometimes I will crawl through a trail that quadders have put in and I might scrub my tires abit more. I don’t feel that the 52” stance has kept me out of anything. It still fits easily in the back of my GMC 3/4 ton with the plastic 6.5 ft box liner. I’m glad I got spacers and recommend them to anyone that doesn’t have to deal with width-nazis.
Haha. Hi Al. Is your snow melting. :)
Do you find it kicks up more mud inside, or do you have fender flares. Was going to ask Trigger that too. My daughter loves the mud. Wife, not so much. :). :D Me I don’t care.
Caper

Reactions: AlR and sharp
Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
287ea02ef9a94de60ce3c6b7482183be like my EVO’s 27 “ 9 on the front 11 on the back with can am shocks and 1” 1/2 spacers .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I totally agree. :)
And your one person on here I won’t argue with. And I think you know me by now. :D. Haha
Hope we’re still good. All good here. :)
Caper

Absolutely we're good! I just give my honest opinion whether it's inline with others or not. No argument at all, just differences in opinion and that's healthy. :)

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
Haha. Hi Al. Is your snow melting. :)
Do you find it kicks up more mud inside, or do you have fender flares. Was going to ask Trigger that too. My daughter loves the mud. Wife, not so much. :). :D Me I don’t care.
Caper

Last week we had snow and so deep in spots it floated the P5. This week summer hit and the snow is almost all gone. That's good because we've organized a GPS ride with the ATV club. Yes... my tires stick out abit and some muds flies, which is awesome! I won't be putting on fender flares. The bit of mud makes the machine look mean. The mud doesn't seem to come inside the cab.
Happy trails.
Al

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Last week we had snow and so deep in spots it floated the P5. This week summer hit and the snow is almost all gone. That's good because we've organized a GPS ride with the ATV club. Yes... my tires stick out abit and some muds flies, which is awesome! I won't be putting on fender flares. The bit of mud makes the machine look mean. The mud doesn't seem to come inside the cab.
Happy trails.
Al
Haha, thanks Al. My buddy in Alberta is going up above 20 all week. Even my daughter in Cold Lake is up there in temperature. But you guys usually have a nice spring.
Have a great spring Al. Post some pictures of this weekend. I’d love to see them. Have fun.
:)
Caper

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
Haha, thanks Al. My buddy in Alberta is going up above 20 all week. Even my daughter in Cold Lake is up there in temperature. But you guys usually have a nice spring.
Have a great spring Al. Post some pictures of this weekend. I’d love to see them. Have fun.
:)
Caper

Well... here's a link to a YouTube I spliced together:
I'm the dude in blue. Didn't use the P5. It's in the shop getting a make-over (that's another story). I joined the Mid-Island ATV Club; about 200 members. There aren't alot of Hondas here, but we have three P5s that I've seen.
Al

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Well... here's a link to a YouTube I spliced together:
I'm the dude in blue. Didn't use the P5. It's in the shop getting a make-over (that's another story). I joined the Mid-Island ATV Club; about 200 members. There aren't alot of Hondas here, but we have three P5s that I've seen.
Al
All, if you told me that was Cape Breton, I’d say looks exact. Some of the trails need a little widening. :)
Yeah, you don’t want to go off trail in the deep snow. That’s the kind of trails I drive in Cape Breton. And then there’s Rails and Trails. Old rail lines that are flat gravel. Very cool. Thanks Al. I’ll post some this spring. A couple spots in your video, I thought that looks like the old MacMillian road. Haha. Close to my camp. Have a great weekend. :)
Caper

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Spacers are the best bet for sure! 1.5” rear. 1” in front. With aftermarket wheels 5+2 makes for a very stable ride!!

Reactions: trigger and Caper
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!