Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
He has an old one he hasn't started it in a few (12) years. He's powers came back on about 930 last night.
Well that’s good. Better service that generator next time you’re down...👍

Reactions: Caper and Wallace
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Best thing I ever did with the house was to put a gen panel in. I’ve only used it twice, but great to know I have it.
😊
Caper
Perfect. When I am able to resume work on the NM house, I have a back up generator awaiting install. Propane and comes on automatically with line power loss. The ranch in OK is solar and I’ve never had an electrical outage. And scientists assure me that the sun is at 5 billion years with a 10 billion year shelf life...🤞

Reactions: Caper
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Perfect. When I am able to resume work on the NM house, I have a back up generator awaiting install. Propane and comes on automatically with line power loss. The ranch in OK is solar and I’ve never had an electrical outage. And scientists assure me that the sun is at 5 billion years with a 10 billion year shelf life...🤞
I think diesel would be a better option. Propane is not very efficient. I have looked at both. 20k diesel 50% load about 1 gallon/hr VS 20k propane 50% load 2.5 gallons/hr. Just what I've seen.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I think diesel would be a better option. Propane is not very efficient. I have looked at both. 20k diesel 50% load about 1 gallon/hr VS 20k propane 50% load 2.5 gallons/hr. Just what I've seen.
No question that diesel is superior to propane. Also much more expensive and not nearly as convenient.

Reactions: Caper
advertisement
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Yea I'm here. No damage here in Cabot but my dad in Arkansas County was out of power a couple days the mother in law is here with us Dewitt still has no power estimated to get it tomorrow evening. Didnt

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!