Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It’s a cold rain here now. So enjoy.
Haha
Caper
Went out to a home out on the lake this after noon, pulled up and noticed the huge logs for the carport structure went in the home more of the same, beautiful home. I asked the former home owner where they got the log timbers, they had them trucked in from BC. This was probably a 4 - 5 million dollar home. I was there to look at putting a whole home auto water shut off in for the new home owner, cause this home is just there lake home and won't be living there year around, there insurance company required it.

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
60 here today. Not bad. Tomorrow we start slow rolling ride down hill to what looks like a lot of nothing now.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Went out to a home out on the lake this after noon, pulled up and noticed the huge logs for the carport structure went in the home more of the same, beautiful home. I asked the former home owner where they got the log timbers, they had them trucked in from BC. This was probably a 4 - 5 million dollar home. I was there to look at putting a whole home auto water shut off in for the new home owner, cause this home is just there lake home and won't be living there year around, there insurance company required it.
Must be nice.
I watch a show called Timber Kings. They build log homes and ship them and put them back together all over the world. Pioneer log homes. I saw were they built one in Arkansas. If it’s that one. Crazy money.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I always thought about a log home. Just never got around to doing it.
These ones are million dollar homes plus. Giant logs. Cedar.
They have built them in Russia and Scotland, and all over Europe and North America. And it’s in Canadian dollars. So a million dollars Canadian is like one hundred thousand American isn’t it. Pretty close.
😊
Caper

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Light rain here right now and 46°. 28° in NW part of state and snow falling.

They updated forecast again about hour ago.

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Take you up on that but lets wait to spring when tornadoes start showing up.
True. You can keep the tornadoes. I guess we had a small one outside the city last year. It blew apart the barn that I used to keep my boat in for the winter. There were still a few nice cars in it when it blew apart. Not much else.
It’s going to suck today snow blowing, it blows right back in your face. It’s right around 0 F , feels like-15 with the wind. The end of the driveway is sold ice. My wife just went out with the dog and stood on it. Job for the Pioneer.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Definitely not that way here. Haha
Streets are icy.
Caper
Had Unicorn fish at the Lighthouse last night.
Headed to St. Augustine today, oldest city in America, on Florida's east coast…..dating to 1565.

• Love
Reactions: Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!