Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That’s why manufacturing isn’t coming back. The people working in factories all over Asia are working for 25% of what Canadians, Europeans and Americans are working for. If manufacturing came home, the price of everything would go up 75% and the manufacturers couldn’t meet the EPA’s regulations….and that speaks nothing to the cost of building and tooling American manufacturing centers….
Example, cars built in Canada and the US. Our cars compete with the best and the workers don’t make minimum wage. There are a lot of companies that still manufacture in Canada and the US and I will buy that for a few more dollars over something made in China any day.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Example, cars built in Canada and the US. Our cars compete with the best and the workers don’t make minimum wage. There are a lot of companies that still manufacture in Canada and the US and I will buy that for a few more dollars over something made in China any day.
Caper
But there are no cars made in Canada and the United States. They’re simply assembled here and there….🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
But there are no cars made in Canada and the United States. They’re simply assembled here and there….🤷‍♂️
Years ago Volvo sent cars in pieces to Halifax to be assembled. They were the best Volvo’s , Volvo ever built. Cars didn’t break. I know an old friend that is into everything, pharmaceutical companies, military weapons, and all kinds of other things, she, yes she, and a very pretty she, told me that Volvo’s now are a very social vehicle. I said What, she said you see everyone that owns a Volvo at the dealership. Haha
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
S
Years ago Volvo sent cars in pieces to Halifax to be assembled. They were the best Volvo’s , Volvo ever built. Cars didn’t break. I know an old friend that is into everything, pharmaceutical companies, military weapons, and all kinds of other things, she, yes she, and a very pretty she, told me that Volvo’s now are a very social vehicle. I said What, she said you see everyone that owns a Volvo at the dealership. Haha
Caper
She now owns a couple Mercedes.
Haha
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What's stuck in my craw right now is how the media is trying to start a Poop Show about the nomination of the Supreme Court appointee, really handle all the crap behind closed doors. And vote. I have had very interesting conversations with women of color and feel a women of color could do just as good of a job as a light skinned person, considering the qualifications of each person, I could give a poop less what color or gender they are. But that's in my simple mind. Rights, right and wrong is wrong. The politicians and the media are clouding these two facts, just to make news.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
What's stuck in my craw right now is how the media is trying to start a Poop Show about the nomination of the Supreme Court appointee, really handle all the crap behind closed doors. And vote. I have had very interesting conversations with women of color and feel a women of color could do just as good of a job as a light skinned person, considering the qualifications of each person, I could give a poop less what color or gender they are. But that's in my simple mind. Rights, right and wrong is wrong. The politicians and the media are clouding these two facts, just to make news.
The news wants people to be against each other. It makes more news. If you are qualified, it doesn’t matter if you’re an alien, or a Bigfoot. Well maybe not an alien.
But I get you and agree.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The news wants people to be against each other. It makes more news. If you are qualified, it doesn’t matter if you’re an alien, or a Bigfoot. Well maybe not an alien.
But I get you and agree.
Caper
Bigfoot on the bench….😳😂

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Caper
Lol, I thought Volvos were always a social statement….😂

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Come in, every body knows Bigfoot doesn’t go to the beach, everyone knows he hangs out in the woods in New Mexico,
😂😂
Caper
Bench (we were talking about SCOTUS pics) not beach….😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Cap, you see any snakes here?

5CEFC555 D2B9 4B28 90D7 5207CBEB4CB0

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!