Weather Talk

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Turned the tv on and news was on from Boston.
Here’s how stupid they are.
They are talking about carbon monoxide poisoning. One thing they said was
Don’t start your car inside your garage. Haha haha
How do you get the car out of the garage ? Push ?
🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Caper
Can't defend the Boston news media which is understandably liberal and has no direct connection with reality as most of us see it. There may be exposure to CO also which would further muddle their little brains, OR this is an effort to provide some much needed exercise. There remains the question of did they shovel their driveway after the 2' of snow dropped by the recent storm.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Rain here Thursday night and Friday. Then 6” of snow Saturday. Yeah.
Haha
Trade ya
Caper
Light rain didn't move in until early morning, been lightly raining, sleeting and snowing and the temp is dropping, we're at 28* now. Looks like they have taken the ice out of the forecast, good.

Reactions: Buggyman and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Sounds like a discussion I had with a OSHA rep. about roof top safety about roof permitter warning barrier and not to be on a roof with out it, I listened to his BS, then asked then asked how does the barrier get up there then?
Exactly.
I have a safety officer for a roofing company that lives around the corner. If anybody does anything he calls labour department. Except this idiot drives around the neighborhood on his motorcycle with no helmet. I really don’t care, first because he’s an idiot
Second because it’s not my business. But somehow he thinks everything is his.
No use for him.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Can't defend the Boston news media which is understandably liberal and has no direct connection with reality as most of us see it. There may be exposure to CO also which would further muddle their little brains, OR this is an effort to provide some much needed exercise. There remains the question of did they shovel their driveway after the 2' of snow dropped by the recent storm.
People put old junk on their steer parking spots if they shovel them so their neighbor can’t just move their car to the clean spot. Only Boston
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Light rain didn't move in until early morning, been lightly raining, sleeting and snowing and the temp is dropping, we're at 28* now. Looks like they have taken the ice out of the forecast, good.
How much snow are you getting.
We went from all rain to rain Thursday night and Friday, now 6” of snow Saturday
Great
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You are so bitter towards Trump, sometimes I think your judgment is clouded, that's comes from my 1/8 Indian heritage side. His properties are just like all the other business, you have to buy from China to stay in business, because he was trying to change that and you know that from your previous post of how long it would take for the US to retool. Come on man get off your Trump deal? I'm may sit this next election out, unless we have qualified candidates to vote for, Trump, Biden are idiots.
Lol, do you tell all the guys at NTC how bitter they are towards Biden…..🙄

I doubt you have the stones for that….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
How much snow are you getting.
We went from all rain to rain Thursday night and Friday, now 6” of snow Saturday
Great
Caper
Got this at the NM property….😎

EF0843F7 97C0 4C44 AA9F B208453683EC

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It’s one thing to take a swipe at the president, he’s a single individual who puts himself out there for criticism or praise. It’s quite another to regularly take a swipe at half the population who have different values and ideologies. We use to be all Americans, but those days are clearly gone………..

• Haha
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
It’s one thing to take a swipe at the president, he’s a single individual who puts himself out there for criticism or praise. It’s quite another to regularly take a swipe at half the population who have different values and ideologies. We use to be all Americans, but those days are clearly gone………..
Not sure what you mean...Boston IS a liberal city and probably by default their media is as well. It's my considered opinion that MOST liberals do not see reality the same as those we might call conservatives. Nothing wrong with that...being different is one of our rights as Americans...no swipe but you must admit that in the North East things are viewed differently for the most part than those in the South or other part of the US...that's what makes us Americans and that's OK in my little mind.

• Haha
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Not sure what you mean...Boston IS a liberal city and probably by default their media is as well. It's my considered opinion that MOST liberals do not see reality the same as those we might call conservatives. Nothing wrong with that...being different is one of our rights as Americans...no swipe but you must admit that in the North East things are viewed differently for the most part than those in the South or other part of the US...that's what makes us Americans and that's OK in my little mind.
I didn’t know that you knew most liberals….🤔
But your constant broad brush swipes at half the country isn’t unique to just you….
If you took a glance at the NTC or the Meme Dumping Zone threads here you’d see an endless daily barrage of bigotry and hate, racism and sexism and insults towards liberals…

It’s the new America

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
People put old junk on their steer parking spots if they shovel them so their neighbor can’t just move their car to the clean spot. Only Boston
Caper
Bostonians don’t just have a different opinion of things, they all have carbon monoxide poisoning 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Exactly.
I have a safety officer for a roofing company that lives around the corner. If anybody does anything he calls labour department. Except this idiot drives around the neighborhood on his motorcycle with no helmet. I really don’t care, first because he’s an idiot
Second because it’s not my business. But somehow he thinks everything is his.
No use for him.
Caper
Tell the guy where Montie lives that would keep him busy! HA!

• Haha
Reactions: Caper
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!