Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Damn phone
Ate and gain weight
Caper
Ya know...that's supposed to be "thru system" and eject the same amount as what you took in, but, you gotta feed that furnace on the way thru. I always gain from January to March then start loosing about now. I found it a little easier to loose since I quit alcohol...but what do I know.

28F again but it looks like a slight warming next week. I have new stickers on the all the boats and the big lake surface temp is 39F so no swimming for awhile.

Happy Good Friday for those who care.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Sa
Ya know...that's supposed to be "thru system" and eject the same amount as what you took in, but, you gotta feed that furnace on the way thru. I always gain from January to March then start loosing about now. I found it a little easier to loose since I quit alcohol...but what do I know.

28F again but it looks like a slight warming next week. I have new stickers on the all the boats and the big lake surface temp is 39F so no swimming for awhile.

Happy Good Friday for those who care.
Same to you brother
And have a happy Easter with your family. Hope the Easter bunny is good to you.
And everyone else on here.
A friend of mine lived in New Glasgow when he was a little kid. Just outside of town. One Easter morning he heard a bang. He got up quick and his father said, I finally got that little bastard. Tim looked out on the front steps and his father had a bunny that he shot, he put a little basket in his little paw. And a ribbon around his neck.
Tim thought for years his father killed the Easter bunny.
Haha
How to traumatize your kid.
😂😂
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
INFO FROM STORM

Screenshot 20220415 194953 RadarOmega

Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sa

Same to you brother
And have a happy Easter with your family. Hope the Easter bunny is good to you.
And everyone else on here.
A friend of mine lived in New Glasgow when he was a little kid. Just outside of town. One Easter morning he heard a bang. He got up quick and his father said, I finally got that little bastard. Tim looked out on the front steps and his father had a bunny that he shot, he put a little basket in his little paw. And a ribbon around his neck.
Tim thought for years his father killed the Easter bunny.
Haha
How to traumatize your kid.
😂😂
Caper
A girl in NYC was asked what Easter meant to her and she replied..."That's when the easter bunny crawls out of his hole and sees his shadow.".

My Mother insisted for years that the Easter Bunny laid Easter eggs...I think I was in high school when I learned that wasn't true.

• Haha
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just a little more humor...

A golfer was involved in a terrible car crash and was rushed to the hospital. Just before he was put under, the surgeon popped in to see him.

"I have some good news and some bad news," says the surgeon. "The bad news is that I have to remove your right arm!"

"Oh God no!" cries the man "My golfing is over!

Please Doc, what's the good news?"

"The good news is, I have another one to replace it with, but it's a woman's arm and I'll need your permission before I go ahead with the transplant."

"Go for it doc," says the man, "as long as I can play golf again."

The operation went well and a year later the man was out on the golf course when he bumped into the surgeon

"Hi, how's the new arm?" asks the surgeon. "Just great," says the businessman. "I'm playing the best golf of my life.

My new arm has a much finer touch and my putting has really improved."

"That's great," said the surgeon.

"Not only that," continued the golfer, "my handwriting has improved. I've learned how to sew my own clothes and I've even taken up painting landscapes in watercolours."

"That's unbelievable!" said the surgeon, "I'm so glad to hear the transplant was such a great success.

Are you having any side effects?"

"Well, just two," said the golfer, "I have trouble parallel parking and every time I get an erection, I get a headache."

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Very large hail falling near Imboden in North Central Arkansas. Four inches in dia. reported.
That happened in Alberta a few years ago. Took off my buddies new gutters and screwed his roof. Punched softball size holes in his skylights. We went to town. All kinds of cars that looked like golf balls. Dents all over. Went to the Ford dealership. Brand new cars. And a new F350. Destroyed.
It’s definitely a mess.
Caper

• Wow
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
They had some trees on houses to according to news this evening. We got chance of severe weather tomorrow too.
Springdale AR had golf & tennis ball sized hail this morning, that's about ten miles from our home and where our office is ????????

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Caper
advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Happy Easter everybody. Enjoy day with friends and family.
Same to everyone!!!!! We're at an inch or so of wet snow and still falling....still better than hail and tornadoes...you folks down South be careful and safe!!

Biggest long term threat is the invasion of our country and introduction of Chinese poison thru Mexico. We have evil immoral people responsible here and in Ukraine from Russia. This does not make for a happy Easter...none of this an accident!!!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Same to everyone!!!!! We're at an inch or so of wet snow and still falling....still better than hail and tornadoes...you folks down South be careful and safe!!

Biggest long term threat is the invasion of our country and introduction of Chinese poison thru Mexico. We have evil immoral people responsible here and in Ukraine from Russia. This does not make for a happy Easter...none of this an accident!!!
Anybody dealing that Fentenall crap should be immediately taken out and put down . Nothing but scum.
And it’s funny that if you get caught dealing in China, it’s a death sentence carried out in weeks. But it’s ok if it’s coming over here.
It pisses me off.
😊

Happy Easter.
Can’t wait for supper.
Haha
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Anybody dealing that Fentenall crap should be immediately taken out and put down . Nothing but scum.
And it’s funny that if you get caught dealing in China, it’s a death sentence carried out in weeks. But it’s ok if it’s coming over here.
It pisses me off.
😊

Happy Easter.
Can’t wait for supper.
Haha
Caper
China drugs or China flu...same result, same reason and same outcome.

• Love
advertisement