Weather Talk

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
We going be back in warmer weather starting tomorrow. I dread in May switch flips to summer.
@Smitty335

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We going be back in warmer weather starting tomorrow. I dread in May switch flips to summer.
45 here this morning. Rain for the next couple days.
Going in for a half knee tomorrow morning for 8:30. So May be off line for a bit. Haha. Hopefully not. But we’ll know tomorrow. 😊 Going to try and do it without opioids. Because they suck. 😊
Caper

Reactions: Wallace and SWB
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Going in for a half knee tomorrow morning for 8:30. So May be off line for a bit. Haha. Hopefully not. But we’ll know tomorrow. 😊 Going to try and do it without opioids. Because they suck. 😊
Caper
I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well here we go again. Threat of severe weather for Thursday. @Smitty335 @Wallace @Caper
Image7
Image1

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Caper
Good luck with your recovery. I am scheduled for a total knee replacement on May 19. End stage osteoarthritis is no fun.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Good luck with your recovery. I am scheduled for a total knee replacement on May 19. End stage osteoarthritis is no fun.
Let us know how it goes. Dad will probably have that done after the TO.

• Love
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
The half isn’t really bad. I’m quite amazed I can put full weight on it and forward and backwards are painful, but only a little more than a scope. Can you get two halfs for the time of one. 😊
If I have to get the other one done, hopefully a half.
This Dr is 76 and knows his stuff. One of the best for a half. Only took an hour in the OR. He call today. Said everything went great. X-ray after was perfect. So should be a good recovery. Let’s hope. And good luck with yours brother. How long of recovery are they saying. They keep telling me to do the exercises.
Caper

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Let us know how it goes. Dad will probably have that done after the TO.

The half isn’t really bad. I’m quite amazed I can put full weight on it and forward and backwards are painful, but only a little more than a scope. Can you get two halfs for the time of one. 😊
If I have to get the other one done, hopefully a half.
This Dr is 76 and knows his stuff. One of the best for a half. Only took an hour in the OR. He call today. Said everything went great. X-ray after was perfect. So should be a good recovery. Let’s hope. And good luck with yours brother. How long of recovery are they saying. They keep telling me to do the exercises.
Caper
Rehab is the key. They say 8 to 12 weeks before I can go back to work. Should be up and around same day. Physical therapy 3 times a week.

Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Rehab is the key. They say 8 to 12 weeks before I can go back to work. Should be up and around same day. Physical therapy 3 times a week.
I think they said once a week but stuff I can do at home the rest of the week. I gotta get it done. I have too much walking to do this summer. 😊
Caper

Reactions: Wallace
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Been there, done that twice for same knee. 12 weeks before back to work, I'd give it 4 weeks if you have a desk job and limited walking.

Reactions: Wallace and Caper
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!