Weather Talk

T

thatguy2

Aug 18, 2023
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
We had some nasty storms roll through about 2100 last night. I tried to get a Pic in the lightning of an impressive shelf cloud.
20240519211149 LC01
20240519211206 LC00

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Here too, after storms moved out last night.
Working on one of my trails last week at the camp, with my daughter and wife. They were in the pioneer and I was on the rubicon Foreman, driving out back to the camp, we drove right up on a mama bear with two little cubs. I was first and stopped about 50' from them and just watched. Mama was wrangling the two who were just playing and not worried about us at all. She got them together and ran into the woods, cubs still playing. It was awesome to see.
First time wife and daughter saw anything like that,
All because of the Honda's.
😊
Caper

T

thatguy2

Aug 18, 2023
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Beautiful day here today
Caper
Pretty nice here. 84 degrees but the wind as swapped from ESE to SSE pumping thr humidity north to fuel tstorms.
Edit: PDS tornado watch in the county to our SW. Potential for DVD sized hail, violent tornadoes, and winds over 75 mph.

Last edited:
Reactions: SWB and Caper
advertisement
S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
We had a front roll through early yesterday afternoon that lasted maybe a minute. The area looks like a bomb went off. Every tree downed came roots and all. My power just came back on about two hours ago. I was figuring it would be out for a week. Still no internet. Several of the county roads have huge holes where trees fell taking asphalt with them. Craziest front I've ever seen

• Wow
Reactions: BBB, SWB and Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!