What’s the best machine for trail riding

G

GuyOnABuffalo

I'm out.....this guy's trolling. Claims he's done the research but on here asking a million questions but has yet to answer one himself. Save your breath. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but I'm done. Go play your games somewhere else.
I’ve answered every question asked of me.. sorry if I missed one.

G

GuyOnABuffalo

I have to say. If this is the way you guys are going treat new people then maybe I don’t want to be a part of this forum. For those of you taking the time and giving honest unbiased opinions and reviews. Thank you!

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Way wrong everyone on here treated u good some even answered buy a krx on a honda forum as wrong as that is. but when your clearly a troll with your training buffalo to do tricks lmao. but that was pretty good

advertisement
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Let’s be clear... ALL machines have good points and bad points. If your going to beat the s*** out of it on the trails, it’s gonna f***in break no matter what brand you go with. If you ride somewhat easy less will break and most will hold up well, bottom line is go check them out for your self see what you like and don’t like and go for it.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!