What’s the best machine for trail riding

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
As stated in previous posts. I envision myself traveling and riding places like Idaho and Montana. Maybe get extreme in an area like Utah. There isn’t much for exciting terrain in the flatlands of Indiana.
I know a guy on here that’s moving to Idaho you two could hook up for a ride of course 🤣🤣🤣🤣

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I apologize if you take offense but they were almost the demise of my babies!
No just making the point almost anything can be made offensive but for the most part everyone in just flipping s*** and gives each other a hard time alot only the select few try to get under your sink you can block them or just ignore them

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you... do you have a suggestion on what’s the best machine for me for trail use?
Nope... if you go to the kawisuky site you will read that they are the best. If you go to the yammadog site you will read they are the best. If you go to ANY brand site and you go through the threads you will discover they ALL have issues. So figure out what you want to do with it and find the one that best fits what you want to do. THEY ALL BREAK, some more than others because people want to cheap out on a buggy then beat the s*** out of them and go on a site and piss and moan that their buggy isn’t good because they didn’t hold up when they drove it off a cliff.

advertisement
G

GuyOnABuffalo

Mention KRX on a Honda forum and you might get some ...
This is all I asked... never did I mention a specific atv!

AD93033B A1E8 4C80 B55D 2B964F889E93

it wasn’t until today that I heard about the KRX and the positive reports as well as others.

G

GuyOnABuffalo

No just making the point almost anything can be made offensive but for the most part everyone in just flipping s*** and gives each other a hard time alot only the select few try to get under your sink you can block them or just ignore them
Thank you for the kind words of advice. Maybe we could get together and ride sometime. What do you have?

advertisement