What’s the current used Honda Pioneers in your area looking like?

aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You need to talk to Cycle City in Escanaba, theyre good guys....small family owned shop. @aprils_fool got his T1KxLV there. After you pick it up you can stop by for a ride w us.... NO HOMO
Screenshot 20201208 185656 Chrome
Screenshot 20201208 185647 Chrome

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudwing and 100Acre
aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The resale value sky rocketed in our area this summer. With all the dealerships resuming sales prior to the Manufacturers resuming production during all the Covid crap nobody had any new machines to sell.

Our closest dealership who usually has around 100 new Side x Sides on the lot on an everyday basis only had 5 when I drove by mid summer

Friends of ours sold their Canned Ham Maverick crew that they bought the previous year as a new leftover for more than paid for it with over 1000 miles on it.
And had 3 or 4 people waiting in line should the first guy back out.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
The resale value sky rocketed in our area this summer. With all the dealerships resuming sales prior to the Manufacturers resuming production during all the Covid crap nobody had any new machines to sell.

Our closest dealership who usually has around 100 new Side x Sides on the lot on an everyday basis only had 5 when I drove by mid summer

Friends of ours who doesn't know to let off the gas in the whoops sold their Canned Ham Maverick crew that they bought the previous year as a new leftover for more than paid for it with over 1000 miles on it after he broke the bedside from his spare bouncing around through the whoops.
And had 3 or 4 people waiting in line should the first guy back out.

Fixed it

Sidebar..... said Friends bought a Talon after @aprils_fool & I took them for a ride in our Talons :cool: ......no homo

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Pretty good price on this one. Already has 814 shocks and more.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!